Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Just Post
  3. IMDb Movie Ratings by Genre

IMDb Movie Ratings by Genre

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Just Post
justpost
8 Indlæg 4 Posters 16 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT This user is from outside of this forum
    the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT This user is from outside of this forum
    the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.world
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #1
    This post did not contain any content.
    T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.world
      This post did not contain any content.
      T This user is from outside of this forum
      T This user is from outside of this forum
      thepantser@sh.itjust.works
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #2

      So its hard to make a bad documentary but easy to fuck up horror.

      the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T thepantser@sh.itjust.works

        So its hard to make a bad documentary but easy to fuck up horror.

        the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT This user is from outside of this forum
        the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT This user is from outside of this forum
        the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.world
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #3

        Plus, horror is one of the more popular ones to make with a tiny budget. Lots of the famous slashers like Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc. are fun to watch (especially with a group), but absolutely deserve their low/mid ratings, lol

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.world

          Plus, horror is one of the more popular ones to make with a tiny budget. Lots of the famous slashers like Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc. are fun to watch (especially with a group), but absolutely deserve their low/mid ratings, lol

          M This user is from outside of this forum
          M This user is from outside of this forum
          mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #4

          Well… Friday the 13th and Halloween were kind of groundbreaking and genre defining. In my opinion they deserve high ratings.

          the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT O 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • M mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk

            Well… Friday the 13th and Halloween were kind of groundbreaking and genre defining. In my opinion they deserve high ratings.

            the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT This user is from outside of this forum
            the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT This user is from outside of this forum
            the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.world
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #5

            I love em too, but I binge-watched many of them with some friends a couple of years ago, and most are true B-movies. I understand why some people don’t appreciate them.

            Halloween 3 comes to mind. No Michael Myers, just some randos in a company town run by

            ::: spoiler Tap for spoiler
            Irish robots powered by Stonehenge. It’s a fever dream.
            :::

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.worldT the_picard_maneuver@lemmy.world

              I love em too, but I binge-watched many of them with some friends a couple of years ago, and most are true B-movies. I understand why some people don’t appreciate them.

              Halloween 3 comes to mind. No Michael Myers, just some randos in a company town run by

              ::: spoiler Tap for spoiler
              Irish robots powered by Stonehenge. It’s a fever dream.
              :::

              M This user is from outside of this forum
              M This user is from outside of this forum
              mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #6

              I wasn’t talking about the sequels.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk

                Well… Friday the 13th and Halloween were kind of groundbreaking and genre defining. In my opinion they deserve high ratings.

                O This user is from outside of this forum
                O This user is from outside of this forum
                onomatopoeia@lemmy.cafe
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #7

                I’ve always found horror boring, though sometimes funny.

                The story is usually painfully transparent.

                I was the only person in the theatre laughing during the first Nightmare movie, it was so dumb.

                And I was a teen at the time.

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • O onomatopoeia@lemmy.cafe

                  I’ve always found horror boring, though sometimes funny.

                  The story is usually painfully transparent.

                  I was the only person in the theatre laughing during the first Nightmare movie, it was so dumb.

                  And I was a teen at the time.

                  M This user is from outside of this forum
                  M This user is from outside of this forum
                  mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #8

                  I don’t like Arianna Grande, so when her merits are discussed I don’t join the discussion, because my opinion on something that I don’t care about doesn’t matter.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  Svar
                  • Svar som emne
                  Login for at svare
                  • Ældste til nyeste
                  • Nyeste til ældste
                  • Most Votes


                  • Log ind

                  • Login or register to search.
                  Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                  Graciously hosted by data.coop
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Hjem
                  • Seneste
                  • Etiketter
                  • Populære
                  • Verden
                  • Bruger
                  • Grupper