Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. FoodPorn
  3. Grilled octopus, smashed potatoes, piri-piri sauce, topped with crispy purple sweet potato chips

Grilled octopus, smashed potatoes, piri-piri sauce, topped with crispy purple sweet potato chips

Planlagt Fastgjort LĂĄst Flyttet FoodPorn
foodporn
10 Indlæg 6 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne trĂĄd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • M This user is from outside of this forum
    M This user is from outside of this forum
    mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1
    This post did not contain any content.
    sarahvalentine@pawb.socialS S epp@lemmus.orgE 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • M mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
      This post did not contain any content.
      sarahvalentine@pawb.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
      sarahvalentine@pawb.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
      sarahvalentine@pawb.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      This looks like one of those plates you see in a sci fi TV show when humans have to eat on board an alien ship.

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sarahvalentine@pawb.socialS sarahvalentine@pawb.social

        This looks like one of those plates you see in a sci fi TV show when humans have to eat on board an alien ship.

        M This user is from outside of this forum
        M This user is from outside of this forum
        mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        Octopus is a seafood stable in many parts of the world.

        starlinguk@lemmy.worldS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
          This post did not contain any content.
          S This user is from outside of this forum
          S This user is from outside of this forum
          sad_detective_man@sopuli.xyz
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          I wanna try. Squid’s pretty good, I bet this is too

          tal@lemmy.todayT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk

            Octopus is a seafood stable in many parts of the world.

            starlinguk@lemmy.worldS This user is from outside of this forum
            starlinguk@lemmy.worldS This user is from outside of this forum
            starlinguk@lemmy.world
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            Yup, and in some places they eat it while it’s still alive. Which doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do.

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • starlinguk@lemmy.worldS starlinguk@lemmy.world

              Yup, and in some places they eat it while it’s still alive. Which doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do.

              M This user is from outside of this forum
              M This user is from outside of this forum
              mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              That’s not what this is.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S sad_detective_man@sopuli.xyz

                I wanna try. Squid’s pretty good, I bet this is too

                tal@lemmy.todayT This user is from outside of this forum
                tal@lemmy.todayT This user is from outside of this forum
                tal@lemmy.today
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #7

                I don’t know the right way to prepare octopus, but I knew that it was tough, so when I randomly got a whole one one that the fish department at the grocery store happened to have, I threw it into the slow cooker.

                I really liked it. Very tender. Perhaps my biggest “let’s just try this and see what happens” success in food preparation.

                Since then, I found a Japanese grocery store that regularly carries octopus (not whole, just chunks of large tentacle). It’s not all that cheap, but I do occasionally go down, grab some tentacle chunks and slow-cook them. I really like octopus in at least that form.

                OP is a little classier than I am. 🙂

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tal@lemmy.todayT tal@lemmy.today

                  I don’t know the right way to prepare octopus, but I knew that it was tough, so when I randomly got a whole one one that the fish department at the grocery store happened to have, I threw it into the slow cooker.

                  I really liked it. Very tender. Perhaps my biggest “let’s just try this and see what happens” success in food preparation.

                  Since then, I found a Japanese grocery store that regularly carries octopus (not whole, just chunks of large tentacle). It’s not all that cheap, but I do occasionally go down, grab some tentacle chunks and slow-cook them. I really like octopus in at least that form.

                  OP is a little classier than I am. 🙂

                  M This user is from outside of this forum
                  M This user is from outside of this forum
                  mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
                  wrote sidst redigeret af mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
                  #8

                  Nonono, I’m scum. And I didn’t make this. Slow cooked sounds interesting, this was grilled and still had a bit rubbery feel.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
                    This post did not contain any content.
                    epp@lemmus.orgE This user is from outside of this forum
                    epp@lemmus.orgE This user is from outside of this forum
                    epp@lemmus.org
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #9

                    Poor octopus 🥲

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • epp@lemmus.orgE epp@lemmus.org

                      Poor octopus 🥲

                      M This user is from outside of this forum
                      M This user is from outside of this forum
                      mummifiedclient5000@feddit.dk
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #10

                      This one was ethically sourced. He was kind of a dick and was caught punching small fish purely out of spite.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      Svar
                      • Svar som emne
                      Login for at svare
                      • Ældste til nyeste
                      • Nyeste til ældste
                      • Most Votes


                      • Log ind

                      • Login or register to search.
                      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                      Graciously hosted by data.coop
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Hjem
                      • Seneste
                      • Etiketter
                      • Populære
                      • Verden
                      • Bruger
                      • Grupper