Just checking in to see if anyone cares that the mumbling turtle is still on full salary while being MIA for two-and-a-half months
-
This post did not contain any content.
-
This post did not contain any content.
I think the turtle is dead
-
I think the turtle is dead
At this point the deadline has passed for it to matter for bye-elections. If he was dead why wouldn’t they just say so. The whole thing stinks, it hasn’t made a lick of sense from the start.
-
At this point the deadline has passed for it to matter for bye-elections. If he was dead why wouldn’t they just say so. The whole thing stinks, it hasn’t made a lick of sense from the start.
At this point the deadline has passed for it to matter for bye-elections.
Well fuck. I hope there’s still time for the hello-elections!
-
At this point the deadline has passed for it to matter for bye-elections.
Well fuck. I hope there’s still time for the hello-elections!
The actual issue is that we didn’t know when to pop the bottles.