Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
alice@lgbtqia.spaceA

alice@lgbtqia.space

@alice@lgbtqia.space
About
Indlæg
39
Emner
4
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Ngl, it would work on me too 😅
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @eruonna that would definitely work on me 🤣

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Ngl, it would work on me too 😅
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    Ngl, it would work on me too 😅

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @JustinDerrick didn't say we needed the blood for anything in particular; painting Wall Street would be my suggestion though.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @Elizafox every drop counts 🤷🏼‍♀️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @Longspeak if at first you don't succeed 💁🏼‍♀️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @kirtai hey, if one eats the others, I'd still consider that a net positive.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @eedly oh, I'm not suggesting they donate it, or that we use it for anything other than painting Wall Street 💁🏼‍♀️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @Shdwdrgn I thought some vamps were into tapping laced bloodbags 🤷🏼‍♀️

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @JennyFluff I didn't say anything about them donating it 😉

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • CatSalad still can't be sold.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @minus one of my followers helped make it based on a photo of me.

    @catsalad

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • CatSalad still can't be sold.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @catsalad donated.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @Aprazeth like, sex can be pretty emotional, and I've been on both sides of the crying afterwards, but as a pickup line? Nonononono 😬

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @Aprazeth "You look like a shower. I wanna come inside you and cry afterwards" omg 🫢 *runs*

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @unlofl new bottom surgery just dropped 😋

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @agturcz I initially wrote it as panties, but decided to edit it before posting as panties felt like it might be borderline CW-worthy in that context.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I mentioned to my manager about lockpicking open my work desk's drawer, which was missing the correct key, and he asked if I was going to see the other Alice (@alice) while I was here in Seattle.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @foone wait, you're (will be) in Seattle? Let's meet up! 💝

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    I polished my pants until I could see you in them.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @howtophil https://song.link/s/6hvDASzofEIF6EXxRKg3Oi

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Gimme your best pickup lines.🚩 answers only.
    alice@lgbtqia.spaceA alice@lgbtqia.space

    @howtophil I don't know...are you gonna lose it? 😋

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper