Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
terryhancock@realsocial.lifeT

terryhancock@realsocial.life

@terryhancock@realsocial.life
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • What the actual fuck is this email?!??!!!
    terryhancock@realsocial.lifeT terryhancock@realsocial.life

    @sundogplanets
    If you look up the iLands thing, it's pretty creepy rabbit hole. Very AI psychotic. I saw some other prominent folk complaining about this last week.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I'm kind of obsessed with this old puzzle.
    terryhancock@realsocial.lifeT terryhancock@realsocial.life

    @futurebird

    One of the simple Windows games I used to play a lot, "Klotski", was basically this.

    Pretty sure I can solve it, but I'm getting lost trying to do it in my head. 😅

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
    terryhancock@realsocial.lifeT terryhancock@realsocial.life

    @catsalad

    I tried DIaspora in 2011, but found myself back on Facebook afterwards.

    And then got on Mastodon in 2021. "Moved the flag" in about 2022.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Should leaders in democratic countries live in the same building where they work?
    terryhancock@realsocial.lifeT terryhancock@realsocial.life

    @evan
    I think it's fine. Saves time and money. We don't really want to have a crisis blow up because the President is stuck in traffic on his daily commute.

    Of course, I mean "President" generically. With the current one, the less he does, the better.

    Ikke-kategoriseret evanpoll poll
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper