Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
39 Indlæg 38 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

    I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

    Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

    withaveeay@mastodon.scotW This user is from outside of this forum
    withaveeay@mastodon.scotW This user is from outside of this forum
    withaveeay@mastodon.scot
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #4

    @Natasha_Jay
    😂
    Presumably this is for numerous good square meals.

    angleseystick@toot.walesA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

      I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

      Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

      loke@functional.cafeL This user is from outside of this forum
      loke@functional.cafeL This user is from outside of this forum
      loke@functional.cafe
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #5

      @Natasha_Jay lucky it wasn't 5 potatoes cubed!

      jonathanmatthews@fosstodon.orgJ 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

        I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

        Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

        treharrisboy@sunny.gardenT This user is from outside of this forum
        treharrisboy@sunny.gardenT This user is from outside of this forum
        treharrisboy@sunny.garden
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #6

        @Natasha_Jay

        Da-dum-TISH!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

          I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

          Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

          steampunk_prof@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          steampunk_prof@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          steampunk_prof@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #7

          @Natasha_Jay
          Makes for a nice thick soup.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

            I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

            Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

            davidbruchmann@mastodon.worldD This user is from outside of this forum
            davidbruchmann@mastodon.worldD This user is from outside of this forum
            davidbruchmann@mastodon.world
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #8

            @Natasha_Jay

            Sounds like a new episode for "The cube"

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

              I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

              Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

              dougs@masto.nd2.ukD This user is from outside of this forum
              dougs@masto.nd2.ukD This user is from outside of this forum
              dougs@masto.nd2.uk
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #9

              @Natasha_Jay I get all my potato recipes from YouTuber.
              Apparently I can also gain access to recipes using moss and algae, if I lichen-subscribe.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                nina_cried@mastodonapp.ukN This user is from outside of this forum
                nina_cried@mastodonapp.ukN This user is from outside of this forum
                nina_cried@mastodonapp.uk
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #10

                @Natasha_Jay

                Did you get that recipe from Thames Water?
                They have an awful lot of leeks.

                backfromthedud@mas.toB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                  I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                  Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                  zerology@bayes.clubZ This user is from outside of this forum
                  zerology@bayes.clubZ This user is from outside of this forum
                  zerology@bayes.club
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #11

                  @Natasha_Jay No no, it‘s (5 potato)^3, that is 125 (potato^3), these are highdimensional objects, with a large surface but a small volume. Great for a soup.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • loke@functional.cafeL loke@functional.cafe

                    @Natasha_Jay lucky it wasn't 5 potatoes cubed!

                    jonathanmatthews@fosstodon.orgJ This user is from outside of this forum
                    jonathanmatthews@fosstodon.orgJ This user is from outside of this forum
                    jonathanmatthews@fosstodon.org
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #12

                    @loke @Natasha_Jay thank goodness the author didn't get really excited ... it could've been catastrophic!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                      I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                      Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                      u0421793@toot.pikopublish.ingU This user is from outside of this forum
                      u0421793@toot.pikopublish.ingU This user is from outside of this forum
                      u0421793@toot.pikopublish.ing
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #13

                      @Natasha_Jay@tech.lgbt

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • paulk@writing.exchangeP paulk@writing.exchange

                        @Natasha_Jay That would get you soup for several years. I just wonder how large a pan you'd need for that.

                        count_01@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                        count_01@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                        count_01@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #14

                        @paulk @Natasha_Jay If my three gallon stock pot won't handle it, there's always the twenty five gallon.

                        I'm just wondering how many leeks you'd need to sautee.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                          I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                          Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                          campbelltaral@universeodon.comC This user is from outside of this forum
                          campbelltaral@universeodon.comC This user is from outside of this forum
                          campbelltaral@universeodon.com
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #15

                          @Natasha_Jay

                          🤓🤣

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                            I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                            Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                            tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
                            tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
                            tompearce49@mastodon.scot
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #16

                            @Natasha_Jay 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • nina_cried@mastodonapp.ukN nina_cried@mastodonapp.uk

                              @Natasha_Jay

                              Did you get that recipe from Thames Water?
                              They have an awful lot of leeks.

                              backfromthedud@mas.toB This user is from outside of this forum
                              backfromthedud@mas.toB This user is from outside of this forum
                              backfromthedud@mas.to
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #17

                              @Nina_cried "Put the Pun down in front of you, keep your hands where we can see them, and back away slowly!!" @Natasha_Jay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                cthellis@urusai.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                cthellis@urusai.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                cthellis@urusai.social
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #18

                                @Natasha_Jay https://www.deviantart.com/friedbrainart/art/Godzilla-eating-ramen-1084437253

                                (I couldn't find a soup one that wasn't genAI)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                  I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                  Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                  somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                  somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                  somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #19

                                  @Natasha_Jay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                    I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                    Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                    waledg@cyberplace.socialW This user is from outside of this forum
                                    waledg@cyberplace.socialW This user is from outside of this forum
                                    waledg@cyberplace.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #20

                                    @Natasha_Jay Why doesn't anyone want to help me? We desperately need a tent for my family. Help me via the link in my bio.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                      I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                      Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                      ? Offline
                                      ? Offline
                                      Gæst
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #21

                                      @Natasha_Jay no thats actually a normal amount

                                      • guy who fucking loves potatoes in soups
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                        I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                        Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                        jorsh@beige.partyJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                        jorsh@beige.partyJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                        jorsh@beige.party
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #22

                                        @Natasha_Jay

                                        Goddammit Natasha.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                          I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                          Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                          icing@chaos.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                                          icing@chaos.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                                          icing@chaos.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #23

                                          @Natasha_Jay It‘s only a little more than 11 potatoes. It‘s a root vegetable!😌

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper