Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
39 Indlæg 38 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

    I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

    Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

    tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
    tompearce49@mastodon.scotT This user is from outside of this forum
    tompearce49@mastodon.scot
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #16

    @Natasha_Jay 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • nina_cried@mastodonapp.ukN nina_cried@mastodonapp.uk

      @Natasha_Jay

      Did you get that recipe from Thames Water?
      They have an awful lot of leeks.

      backfromthedud@mas.toB This user is from outside of this forum
      backfromthedud@mas.toB This user is from outside of this forum
      backfromthedud@mas.to
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #17

      @Nina_cried "Put the Pun down in front of you, keep your hands where we can see them, and back away slowly!!" @Natasha_Jay

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

        I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

        Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

        cthellis@urusai.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
        cthellis@urusai.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
        cthellis@urusai.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #18

        @Natasha_Jay https://www.deviantart.com/friedbrainart/art/Godzilla-eating-ramen-1084437253

        (I couldn't find a soup one that wasn't genAI)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

          I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

          Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          somevegancheeseisok@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #19

          @Natasha_Jay

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

            I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

            Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

            waledg@cyberplace.socialW This user is from outside of this forum
            waledg@cyberplace.socialW This user is from outside of this forum
            waledg@cyberplace.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #20

            @Natasha_Jay Why doesn't anyone want to help me? We desperately need a tent for my family. Help me via the link in my bio.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

              I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

              Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

              ? Offline
              ? Offline
              Gæst
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #21

              @Natasha_Jay no thats actually a normal amount

              • guy who fucking loves potatoes in soups
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                jorsh@beige.partyJ This user is from outside of this forum
                jorsh@beige.partyJ This user is from outside of this forum
                jorsh@beige.party
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #22

                @Natasha_Jay

                Goddammit Natasha.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                  I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                  Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                  icing@chaos.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                  icing@chaos.socialI This user is from outside of this forum
                  icing@chaos.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #23

                  @Natasha_Jay It‘s only a little more than 11 potatoes. It‘s a root vegetable!😌

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                    I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                    Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                    farah@beige.partyF This user is from outside of this forum
                    farah@beige.partyF This user is from outside of this forum
                    farah@beige.party
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #24

                    @Natasha_Jay Saving this for my kid. He’s into math jokes

                    natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                      I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                      Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                      nettings@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
                      nettings@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
                      nettings@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #25

                      @Natasha_Jay Tragic accident: Woman reported as "Julienne" gruesomely killed in horrible kitchen misunderstanding. "I had my doubts, but the cooking video sounded so convincing", says devastated chef.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                        I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                        Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                        katzenberger@tldr.nettime.orgK This user is from outside of this forum
                        katzenberger@tldr.nettime.orgK This user is from outside of this forum
                        katzenberger@tldr.nettime.org
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #26

                        @Natasha_Jay

                        Well, cubing happens when you peel them, cut the leek, and hand both over to your disciples, to feed the 5,000. Give it a try.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • farah@beige.partyF farah@beige.party

                          @Natasha_Jay Saving this for my kid. He’s into math jokes

                          natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN This user is from outside of this forum
                          natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN This user is from outside of this forum
                          natasha_jay@tech.lgbt
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #27

                          @farah
                          You're welcome 😅

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                            I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                            Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                            bunnehusagichan@techhub.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                            bunnehusagichan@techhub.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                            bunnehusagichan@techhub.social
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #28

                            @Natasha_Jay But Bunneh loves taters ! Can I add carrots ?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                              I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                              Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                              goo@mastodon.scotG This user is from outside of this forum
                              goo@mastodon.scotG This user is from outside of this forum
                              goo@mastodon.scot
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #29

                              @Natasha_Jay Reminds me of the early days of married life when my now-ex made a potato, leek & cheese bake which smelled medicinal & tasted disgusting. Turned out she'd misunderstood the recipe line that said " Garlic 2 cloves"

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                riley@toot.catR This user is from outside of this forum
                                riley@toot.catR This user is from outside of this forum
                                riley@toot.cat
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #30

                                @Natasha_Jay I'm pretty sure the book meant that you have to throw d6.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • withaveeay@mastodon.scotW withaveeay@mastodon.scot

                                  @Natasha_Jay
                                  😂
                                  Presumably this is for numerous good square meals.

                                  angleseystick@toot.walesA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  angleseystick@toot.walesA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  angleseystick@toot.wales
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #31

                                  @withaveeay @Natasha_Jay you may have got to the root of the issue.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                    I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                    Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                    glennmagusharvey@app.wafrn.netG This user is from outside of this forum
                                    glennmagusharvey@app.wafrn.netG This user is from outside of this forum
                                    glennmagusharvey@app.wafrn.net
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #32

                                    @Natasha_Jay@tech.lgbt

                                    that's not 125 potatoes, that's 5 potatoes³

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                      I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                      Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                      wavefunction@mastodon.gluecode.netW This user is from outside of this forum
                                      wavefunction@mastodon.gluecode.netW This user is from outside of this forum
                                      wavefunction@mastodon.gluecode.net
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #33

                                      @Natasha_Jay it's fewer than that though, because each cube is a square root.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                        I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                        Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                        ryan@m29.usR This user is from outside of this forum
                                        ryan@m29.usR This user is from outside of this forum
                                        ryan@m29.us
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #34

                                        @Natasha_Jay You know how many potatoes would be almost as many as five cubed? 5!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • natasha_jay@tech.lgbtN natasha_jay@tech.lgbt

                                          I was making potato and leek soup and the recipe asked for five potatoes cubed.

                                          Even for potato soup, 125 potatoes seems a little excessive...

                                          jargoggles@kolektiva.socialJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                          jargoggles@kolektiva.socialJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                          jargoggles@kolektiva.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #35

                                          @Natasha_Jay
                                          I went to the store and forgot how many potatoes my wife said to get even though she told me several times. I texted to ask her again and she said, "5!"

                                          Then she got mad when I brought home 120 potatoes. Can you believe that?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper