Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
-
Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
"Yeah," I agreed. "'Mountain Cleaver, Death of Kingdoms' is an impressive sword, but 'The Throngler'?"
"I don't wanna get throngled!"
"I don't know what throngling is, but I know I don't want it to happen to me!"
Then we laughed until we cried like a couple of nerds. I'm living the dream.
-
Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
"Yeah," I agreed. "'Mountain Cleaver, Death of Kingdoms' is an impressive sword, but 'The Throngler'?"
"I don't wanna get throngled!"
"I don't know what throngling is, but I know I don't want it to happen to me!"
Then we laughed until we cried like a couple of nerds. I'm living the dream.
@BrianBinh made me grin!
-
Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
"Yeah," I agreed. "'Mountain Cleaver, Death of Kingdoms' is an impressive sword, but 'The Throngler'?"
"I don't wanna get throngled!"
"I don't know what throngling is, but I know I don't want it to happen to me!"
Then we laughed until we cried like a couple of nerds. I'm living the dream.
@BrianBinh wait what!
“The throngler” exists elsewhere in the universe?
We have a domestic hammer full of sand we refer to as The Throngler.
Our children argue about who is going to inherit it.
-
Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
"Yeah," I agreed. "'Mountain Cleaver, Death of Kingdoms' is an impressive sword, but 'The Throngler'?"
"I don't wanna get throngled!"
"I don't know what throngling is, but I know I don't want it to happen to me!"
Then we laughed until we cried like a couple of nerds. I'm living the dream.
@BrianBinh This is so heartwarming

-
@BrianBinh wait what!
“The throngler” exists elsewhere in the universe?
We have a domestic hammer full of sand we refer to as The Throngler.
Our children argue about who is going to inherit it.
@BrianBinh oh man. Just googled and this whole thing is a meme already
-
Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
"Yeah," I agreed. "'Mountain Cleaver, Death of Kingdoms' is an impressive sword, but 'The Throngler'?"
"I don't wanna get throngled!"
"I don't know what throngling is, but I know I don't want it to happen to me!"
Then we laughed until we cried like a couple of nerds. I'm living the dream.
@BrianBinh
In Minecraft, one time I pulled... I want to say a Sharpness IV, Looting III diamond sword off the enchanting table?I immediately went to the anvil and named it Culler.
...This broke the anvil.I attacked a cow with it and the cow exploded in loot.
-
@BrianBinh
In Minecraft, one time I pulled... I want to say a Sharpness IV, Looting III diamond sword off the enchanting table?I immediately went to the anvil and named it Culler.
...This broke the anvil.I attacked a cow with it and the cow exploded in loot.
@pteryx That cow had it coming. She knows what she did.
-
Today while playing #dnd with my son, he mentioned that he thought magic weapons with simple names were more intimidating than the more complicated names.
"Yeah," I agreed. "'Mountain Cleaver, Death of Kingdoms' is an impressive sword, but 'The Throngler'?"
"I don't wanna get throngled!"
"I don't know what throngling is, but I know I don't want it to happen to me!"
Then we laughed until we cried like a couple of nerds. I'm living the dream.
@BrianBinh we do very much agree with you and it's beautiful you can share that with your son
in addition, [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic