Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone?

Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone?

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
todoapplinuxonmobilepostmarketosplasmamobile
18 Indlæg 7 Posters 1 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

    Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.

    Boosts appreciated 😉

    See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917

    #todoapp #linuxonmobile #postmarketos #plasma_mobile

    eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE This user is from outside of this forum
    eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE This user is from outside of this forum
    eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.party
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #4

    @anderslund Kind of...

    eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

      Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.

      Boosts appreciated 😉

      See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917

      #todoapp #linuxonmobile #postmarketos #plasma_mobile

      f_g@troet.cafeF This user is from outside of this forum
      f_g@troet.cafeF This user is from outside of this forum
      f_g@troet.cafe
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #5

      @anderslund
      I am using #Logseq to save notes. It's todo list capabilities are sufficient for me. I sync the notes with #syncthing across devices.

      I like being able to create the long/complex lists on the big screen using a live sized keyboard and checking the todos off on the go on the small device.

      anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.party

        @anderslund Kind of...

        eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE This user is from outside of this forum
        eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE This user is from outside of this forum
        eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.party
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #6

        @anderslund That is to say, I have at least two or three ways to track tasks with my telephone, but I'm really bad at using them consistently.

        For example I can easily visit the grocery store 20 times and each time come home and look at the shopping list (which I am able to access from my telephone while inside the grocery store) and see the same item on there that I have forgotten to pick up 20 times in a row.

        anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • f_g@troet.cafeF f_g@troet.cafe

          @anderslund
          I am using #Logseq to save notes. It's todo list capabilities are sufficient for me. I sync the notes with #syncthing across devices.

          I like being able to create the long/complex lists on the big screen using a live sized keyboard and checking the todos off on the go on the small device.

          anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
          anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
          anderslund@expressional.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #7

          @f_g Never heard of that. But I do tend to edit my todo's on the laptop as well. I use nextcloud notes with checklists or SimpleTodo.

          When you say long/complex lists, I assume something like child items? That is probably more complex than what I think of 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.partyE eviloatmeal@floppy.peepee.party

            @anderslund That is to say, I have at least two or three ways to track tasks with my telephone, but I'm really bad at using them consistently.

            For example I can easily visit the grocery store 20 times and each time come home and look at the shopping list (which I am able to access from my telephone while inside the grocery store) and see the same item on there that I have forgotten to pick up 20 times in a row.

            anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
            anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
            anderslund@expressional.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #8

            @eviloatmeal I can relate to that 🙂

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

              Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.

              Boosts appreciated 😉

              See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917

              #todoapp #linuxonmobile #postmarketos #plasma_mobile

              rasmus@oslo.townR This user is from outside of this forum
              rasmus@oslo.townR This user is from outside of this forum
              rasmus@oslo.town
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #9

              @anderslund Tasks synced with my Nextcloud calendar

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

                Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.

                Boosts appreciated 😉

                See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917

                #todoapp #linuxonmobile #postmarketos #plasma_mobile

                pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
                pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
                pocketvj@fosstodon.org
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #10

                @anderslund
                using "markor" on android and "micro" on linuxmobile... keep things simple .md or .tsv

                anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP pocketvj@fosstodon.org

                  @anderslund
                  using "markor" on android and "micro" on linuxmobile... keep things simple .md or .tsv

                  anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                  anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                  anderslund@expressional.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #11

                  @pocketvj Thank you. I will look at micro, if I can find it (?). I haven't found anything suitable really.

                  pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

                    @pocketvj Thank you. I will look at micro, if I can find it (?). I haven't found anything suitable really.

                    pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
                    pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
                    pocketvj@fosstodon.org
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #12

                    @anderslund
                    micro is just a terminal text editor like nano or vim but with well known keybindings and synthax

                    anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP pocketvj@fosstodon.org

                      @anderslund
                      micro is just a terminal text editor like nano or vim but with well known keybindings and synthax

                      anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                      anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                      anderslund@expressional.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #13

                      @pocketvj Thank you, I have been using nano for years 🙂

                      pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

                        Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.

                        Boosts appreciated 😉

                        See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917

                        #todoapp #linuxonmobile #postmarketos #plasma_mobile

                        yama@social.n0g.deY This user is from outside of this forum
                        yama@social.n0g.deY This user is from outside of this forum
                        yama@social.n0g.de
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #14

                        @anderslund im invested in nb on desktop. once i have linux on mobile, nb will be my notes app 😄

                        anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • yama@social.n0g.deY yama@social.n0g.de

                          @anderslund im invested in nb on desktop. once i have linux on mobile, nb will be my notes app 😄

                          anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                          anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                          anderslund@expressional.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #15

                          @Yama nb?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

                            @pocketvj Thank you, I have been using nano for years 🙂

                            pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
                            pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
                            pocketvj@fosstodon.org
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #16

                            @anderslund
                            after the interview with #postmarketos people, i was very happy to switch to micro:

                            https://cast.postmarketos.org/episode/39-Interview-magdesign/

                            f_g@troet.cafeF 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP pocketvj@fosstodon.org

                              @anderslund
                              after the interview with #postmarketos people, i was very happy to switch to micro:

                              https://cast.postmarketos.org/episode/39-Interview-magdesign/

                              f_g@troet.cafeF This user is from outside of this forum
                              f_g@troet.cafeF This user is from outside of this forum
                              f_g@troet.cafe
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #17

                              @pocketvj @anderslund
                              I never quite got used to nano when it came along and happily switched to micro when it appeared.

                              anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • f_g@troet.cafeF f_g@troet.cafe

                                @pocketvj @anderslund
                                I never quite got used to nano when it came along and happily switched to micro when it appeared.

                                anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                anderslund@expressional.social
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #18

                                @f_g @pocketvj I find nano very good for simple things, which is mostly what I do in the shell. I did use emacs at some point (many years ago), vi(m) can make me cry. For code I obviously use kate or kwrite 🙂

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                Svar
                                • Svar som emne
                                Login for at svare
                                • Ældste til nyeste
                                • Nyeste til ældste
                                • Most Votes


                                • Log ind

                                • Login or register to search.
                                Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Hjem
                                • Seneste
                                • Etiketter
                                • Populære
                                • Verden
                                • Bruger
                                • Grupper