Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone?
-
Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.
Boosts appreciated

See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917
@anderslund Tasks synced with my Nextcloud calendar
-
Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.
Boosts appreciated

See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917
@anderslund
using "markor" on android and "micro" on linuxmobile... keep things simple .md or .tsv -
@anderslund
using "markor" on android and "micro" on linuxmobile... keep things simple .md or .tsv@pocketvj Thank you. I will look at micro, if I can find it (?). I haven't found anything suitable really.
-
@pocketvj Thank you. I will look at micro, if I can find it (?). I haven't found anything suitable really.
@anderslund
micro is just a terminal text editor like nano or vim but with well known keybindings and synthax -
@anderslund
micro is just a terminal text editor like nano or vim but with well known keybindings and synthax@pocketvj Thank you, I have been using nano for years

-
Question: Do you have a todo-list app on your phone? Something for simple things like the shopping list - not for project management.
Boosts appreciated

See also my bid: https://expressional.social/@anderslund/117337550246443917
@anderslund im invested in nb on desktop. once i have linux on mobile, nb will be my notes app

-
@anderslund im invested in nb on desktop. once i have linux on mobile, nb will be my notes app

@Yama nb?
-
@pocketvj Thank you, I have been using nano for years

@anderslund
after the interview with #postmarketos people, i was very happy to switch to micro:https://cast.postmarketos.org/episode/39-Interview-magdesign/
-
@anderslund
after the interview with #postmarketos people, i was very happy to switch to micro:https://cast.postmarketos.org/episode/39-Interview-magdesign/
@pocketvj @anderslund
I never quite got used to nano when it came along and happily switched to micro when it appeared. -
@pocketvj @anderslund
I never quite got used to nano when it came along and happily switched to micro when it appeared.