Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.

Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
introductionfantasyromancebooks
14 Indlæg 5 Posters 27 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
    elianveyre@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price. 🌿
    My first story is The Weight of What We Keep—about a sacred grove that holds generations of memories and a woman facing an impossible sacrifice.
    I’m here for fantasy, books, storytelling, and strange worlds.
    If you could preserve one memory forever, what would it be?
    #Introduction #Fantasy #Romance #Books

    smidgybit@mastodon.socialS microblogc@neopaquita.esM lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL guayabito@mastodon.crG 4 Replies Last reply
    1
    0
    • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

      Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price. 🌿
      My first story is The Weight of What We Keep—about a sacred grove that holds generations of memories and a woman facing an impossible sacrifice.
      I’m here for fantasy, books, storytelling, and strange worlds.
      If you could preserve one memory forever, what would it be?
      #Introduction #Fantasy #Romance #Books

      smidgybit@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
      smidgybit@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
      smidgybit@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @elianveyre Welcome!!! Fantasy is the best! I’ve been working on a novel for quite a while. I’m determined to finish it. 😊
      To answer your memory question, I think it’s hard to choose when it sounds so definitive to me. If I could save a few dancing memories, a few religious moments, a few bike rides and my children learning things… then I’d be good.

      elianveyre@mastodon.socialE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • smidgybit@mastodon.socialS smidgybit@mastodon.social

        @elianveyre Welcome!!! Fantasy is the best! I’ve been working on a novel for quite a while. I’m determined to finish it. 😊
        To answer your memory question, I think it’s hard to choose when it sounds so definitive to me. If I could save a few dancing memories, a few religious moments, a few bike rides and my children learning things… then I’d be good.

        elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
        elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
        elianveyre@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @Smidgybit Thank you! 😊 And I love that answer. Maybe choosing only one memory is the impossible part — the small moments together are what make a life feel whole.
        And good luck with your novel! What kind of story are you writing?

        smidgybit@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

          @Smidgybit Thank you! 😊 And I love that answer. Maybe choosing only one memory is the impossible part — the small moments together are what make a life feel whole.
          And good luck with your novel! What kind of story are you writing?

          smidgybit@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          smidgybit@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          smidgybit@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @elianveyre It’s YA Fantasy. A security trainee of a secretive culture is using her training to find her missing mom. But an outsider accidentally ruins everything she has worked for.
          There’s portals, another world, and a scary dragon. ☺️

          elianveyre@mastodon.socialE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • smidgybit@mastodon.socialS smidgybit@mastodon.social

            @elianveyre It’s YA Fantasy. A security trainee of a secretive culture is using her training to find her missing mom. But an outsider accidentally ruins everything she has worked for.
            There’s portals, another world, and a scary dragon. ☺️

            elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
            elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
            elianveyre@mastodon.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @Smidgybit That sounds like a great setup! A security trainee searching for her missing mother, portals, another world and a dragon you’ve got a lot for me to be curious about 😊
            I especially like stories where an outsider disrupts everything the protagonist thought they understood. Keep going with it I hope you get to finish the novel!

            smidgybit@mastodon.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

              @Smidgybit That sounds like a great setup! A security trainee searching for her missing mother, portals, another world and a dragon you’ve got a lot for me to be curious about 😊
              I especially like stories where an outsider disrupts everything the protagonist thought they understood. Keep going with it I hope you get to finish the novel!

              smidgybit@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
              smidgybit@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
              smidgybit@mastodon.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              @elianveyre Thank you!! ☺️ I appreciate the encouragement!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

                Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price. 🌿
                My first story is The Weight of What We Keep—about a sacred grove that holds generations of memories and a woman facing an impossible sacrifice.
                I’m here for fantasy, books, storytelling, and strange worlds.
                If you could preserve one memory forever, what would it be?
                #Introduction #Fantasy #Romance #Books

                microblogc@neopaquita.esM This user is from outside of this forum
                microblogc@neopaquita.esM This user is from outside of this forum
                microblogc@neopaquita.es
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #7

                @elianveyre
                Welcome!

                elianveyre@mastodon.socialE 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

                  Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price. 🌿
                  My first story is The Weight of What We Keep—about a sacred grove that holds generations of memories and a woman facing an impossible sacrifice.
                  I’m here for fantasy, books, storytelling, and strange worlds.
                  If you could preserve one memory forever, what would it be?
                  #Introduction #Fantasy #Romance #Books

                  lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL This user is from outside of this forum
                  lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL This user is from outside of this forum
                  lysmiyoukashi@masto.es
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #8

                  @elianveyre Welcome to this beautiful place, I hope that you enjoy here. There are cool people, and much topics to talk about

                  elianveyre@mastodon.socialE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

                    Hello, Mastodon. I’m Elian Veyre, a fantasy romance author writing about memory, longing, sacrifice, and magic with a price. 🌿
                    My first story is The Weight of What We Keep—about a sacred grove that holds generations of memories and a woman facing an impossible sacrifice.
                    I’m here for fantasy, books, storytelling, and strange worlds.
                    If you could preserve one memory forever, what would it be?
                    #Introduction #Fantasy #Romance #Books

                    guayabito@mastodon.crG This user is from outside of this forum
                    guayabito@mastodon.crG This user is from outside of this forum
                    guayabito@mastodon.cr
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #9

                    @elianveyre welcome!

                    elianveyre@mastodon.socialE 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • guayabito@mastodon.crG guayabito@mastodon.cr

                      @elianveyre welcome!

                      elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                      elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                      elianveyre@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #10

                      @guayabito Thank you, Jorge! 😊 Glad to be here. I’m already enjoying how welcoming the community is.

                      guayabito@mastodon.crG 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL lysmiyoukashi@masto.es

                        @elianveyre Welcome to this beautiful place, I hope that you enjoy here. There are cool people, and much topics to talk about

                        elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                        elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                        elianveyre@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #11

                        @LysMiyouKashi Thank you, Lys! 😊 I’m definitely starting to see that. Everyone has been incredibly welcoming so far, and I’m looking forward to discovering more writers, readers, and interesting conversations here.

                        lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • microblogc@neopaquita.esM microblogc@neopaquita.es

                          @elianveyre
                          Welcome!

                          elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                          elianveyre@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                          elianveyre@mastodon.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #12

                          @microblogc Thank you! 😊 Happy to be here.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

                            @guayabito Thank you, Jorge! 😊 Glad to be here. I’m already enjoying how welcoming the community is.

                            guayabito@mastodon.crG This user is from outside of this forum
                            guayabito@mastodon.crG This user is from outside of this forum
                            guayabito@mastodon.cr
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #13

                            @elianveyre I'm glad you like it!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • elianveyre@mastodon.socialE elianveyre@mastodon.social

                              @LysMiyouKashi Thank you, Lys! 😊 I’m definitely starting to see that. Everyone has been incredibly welcoming so far, and I’m looking forward to discovering more writers, readers, and interesting conversations here.

                              lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lysmiyoukashi@masto.esL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lysmiyoukashi@masto.es
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #14

                              @elianveyre Yeah, I'm a Writer, I like poetry, and yes, in Mastodon are a lot of incredible writers. Just use some hashtags to know more

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                              Svar
                              • Svar som emne
                              Login for at svare
                              • Ældste til nyeste
                              • Nyeste til ældste
                              • Most Votes


                              • Log ind

                              • Login or register to search.
                              Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                              Graciously hosted by data.coop
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Hjem
                              • Seneste
                              • Etiketter
                              • Populære
                              • Verden
                              • Bruger
                              • Grupper