Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
Ikke-kategoriseret
22
Indlæg
15
Posters
0
Visninger
-
Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
@mjg59 why don't they simply make the AI secure the servers smh
-
Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
@mjg59 can't their AI do it for them, thought it was the solution to everything.
-
S simonjust@mstdn.dk shared this topic