Hammer Time.
-
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB -
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB@jwz the carmilla movies are so :chef-kiss:
-
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB@jwz@mastodon.social I learned about it from the Kate Bush song
-
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB@jwz I got a box set of Hammer a couple years back that has a mix of oamcoulle classics and a couple I think are less well known: *The Snorkle?*
I also blame @cstross for getting me to watch *The Abominable Dr. Phibes* which isn’t Hammer but seems adjacent.
-
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB@jwz I accidentally watched part of To the Devil a Daughter the other day so I guess I'm a pedo now.
-
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB@jwz
Not at all clear how one can talk about ‘classic horror movies’ and not know about Hammer unless one was almost literally born yesterday. It’s like talking about ‘classical music’ and never having heard of Beethoven. -
Hammer Time.
A friend told me they were planning an October rewatch of classic horror movies. I said, "So just Hammer, huh?" They said, "...what?"
Ok, so, some of you never studied, and don't know about Hammer Horror. I have made you an introductory playlist.
https://jwz.org/b/ylBB@jwz I was asking a stall vendor if they had black sunglasses, "Blues Brothers style", and got a blank "what?"
-
P pelle@veganism.social shared this topic