Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
13 Indlæg 12 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • lrrronearth@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
    lrrronearth@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
    lrrronearth@beige.party
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

    dtl@8bitorbust.infoD elearningtechie@mas.toE syerra75@mastodon.socialS meltedcheese@c.imM imhotep@infosec.exchangeI 10 Replies Last reply
    1
    0
    • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

      BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

      dtl@8bitorbust.infoD This user is from outside of this forum
      dtl@8bitorbust.infoD This user is from outside of this forum
      dtl@8bitorbust.info
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @LRRRonEarth "you can't replace me", I continue to insist as my computer shrinks and transforms into a corn cob.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

        BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

        elearningtechie@mas.toE This user is from outside of this forum
        elearningtechie@mas.toE This user is from outside of this forum
        elearningtechie@mas.to
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @LRRRonEarth challenge accepted

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

          BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

          syerra75@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          syerra75@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
          syerra75@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @LRRRonEarth No! NEVER!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

            BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

            meltedcheese@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
            meltedcheese@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
            meltedcheese@c.im
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @LRRRonEarth 🏆 for the win!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

              BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

              imhotep@infosec.exchangeI This user is from outside of this forum
              imhotep@infosec.exchangeI This user is from outside of this forum
              imhotep@infosec.exchange
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              @LRRRonEarth

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

                BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

                justajason007@beige.partyJ This user is from outside of this forum
                justajason007@beige.partyJ This user is from outside of this forum
                justajason007@beige.party
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #7

                @LRRRonEarth THAT'S THE PLAN STAN

                roknrol@beige.partyR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • justajason007@beige.partyJ justajason007@beige.party

                  @LRRRonEarth THAT'S THE PLAN STAN

                  roknrol@beige.partyR This user is from outside of this forum
                  roknrol@beige.partyR This user is from outside of this forum
                  roknrol@beige.party
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #8

                  @JustaJason007 @LRRRonEarth 👆

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

                    BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

                    tuban_muzuru@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
                    tuban_muzuru@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
                    tuban_muzuru@beige.party
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #9

                    @LRRRonEarth

                    Don't forget, folks: the A in AI stands for Average.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

                      BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

                      susiemagoo@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                      susiemagoo@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                      susiemagoo@mstdn.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #10

                      @LRRRonEarth Way ahead of you, man.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

                        BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

                        shally@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                        shally@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                        shally@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #11

                        @LRRRonEarth I´m anyway.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • lrrronearth@beige.partyL lrrronearth@beige.party

                          BE TOO WEIRD FOR A.I. TO REPLACE.

                          vonxylofon@witter.czV This user is from outside of this forum
                          vonxylofon@witter.czV This user is from outside of this forum
                          vonxylofon@witter.cz
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #12

                          @LRRRonEarth Permission to put on a t-shirt?

                          lrrronearth@beige.partyL 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • vonxylofon@witter.czV vonxylofon@witter.cz

                            @LRRRonEarth Permission to put on a t-shirt?

                            lrrronearth@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
                            lrrronearth@beige.partyL This user is from outside of this forum
                            lrrronearth@beige.party
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #13

                            @vonxylofon

                            I WOULDN'T DREAM OF STOPPING YOU.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • tanyakaroli@expressional.socialT tanyakaroli@expressional.social shared this topic
                            Svar
                            • Svar som emne
                            Login for at svare
                            • Ældste til nyeste
                            • Nyeste til ældste
                            • Most Votes


                            • Log ind

                            • Login or register to search.
                            Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                            Graciously hosted by data.coop
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Hjem
                            • Seneste
                            • Etiketter
                            • Populære
                            • Verden
                            • Bruger
                            • Grupper