Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. These have been very fun to make.

These have been very fun to make.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
typetypographyartmastoartillustration
9 Indlæg 5 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
    nicetriangle@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.

    #type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop

    abetterjulie@wandering.shopA alexeystar@mas.toA sindarina@ngmx.comS 3 Replies Last reply
    1
    0
    • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

      These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.

      #type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop

      abetterjulie@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
      abetterjulie@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
      abetterjulie@wandering.shop
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @nicetriangle I will buy this if it's a sticker! love it.

      nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN splorp@mastodon.socialS 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • abetterjulie@wandering.shopA abetterjulie@wandering.shop

        @nicetriangle I will buy this if it's a sticker! love it.

        nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
        nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
        nicetriangle@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @abetterjulie noted! thank you ❤️

        abetterjulie@wandering.shopA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

          @abetterjulie noted! thank you ❤️

          abetterjulie@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
          abetterjulie@wandering.shopA This user is from outside of this forum
          abetterjulie@wandering.shop
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @nicetriangle showed to husband and he said...t-shirt! So, yeah. We'll keep an eye out for it in whatever form you offer. 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

            These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.

            #type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop

            alexeystar@mas.toA This user is from outside of this forum
            alexeystar@mas.toA This user is from outside of this forum
            alexeystar@mas.to
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @nicetriangle lookin lovely

            nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

              These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.

              #type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop

              sindarina@ngmx.comS This user is from outside of this forum
              sindarina@ngmx.comS This user is from outside of this forum
              sindarina@ngmx.com
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              @nicetriangle I like that you included proof that this is a screenshot in the top left corner 😏

              nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sindarina@ngmx.comS sindarina@ngmx.com

                @nicetriangle I like that you included proof that this is a screenshot in the top left corner 😏

                nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
                nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
                nicetriangle@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #7

                @sindarina hah funny yeah I was too lazy to save out a file 😂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alexeystar@mas.toA alexeystar@mas.to

                  @nicetriangle lookin lovely

                  nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
                  nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
                  nicetriangle@mastodon.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #8

                  @alexeystar thank you kindly!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • abetterjulie@wandering.shopA abetterjulie@wandering.shop

                    @nicetriangle I will buy this if it's a sticker! love it.

                    splorp@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                    splorp@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                    splorp@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #9

                    @abetterjulie @nicetriangle Sticker, print, t-shirt! I want one of each!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                    Svar
                    • Svar som emne
                    Login for at svare
                    • Ældste til nyeste
                    • Nyeste til ældste
                    • Most Votes


                    • Log ind

                    • Login or register to search.
                    Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                    Graciously hosted by data.coop
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Hjem
                    • Seneste
                    • Etiketter
                    • Populære
                    • Verden
                    • Bruger
                    • Grupper