These have been very fun to make.
-
These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.
#type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop
-
These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.
#type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop
@nicetriangle I will buy this if it's a sticker! love it.
-
@nicetriangle I will buy this if it's a sticker! love it.
@abetterjulie noted! thank you
️ -
@abetterjulie noted! thank you
️@nicetriangle showed to husband and he said...t-shirt! So, yeah. We'll keep an eye out for it in whatever form you offer.

-
These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.
#type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop
@nicetriangle lookin lovely

-
These have been very fun to make. This new font I'm working on is a real gem I think.
#type #typography #art #mastoart #illustration #chatbot #aislop
@nicetriangle I like that you included proof that this is a screenshot in the top left corner

-
@nicetriangle I like that you included proof that this is a screenshot in the top left corner

@sindarina hah funny yeah I was too lazy to save out a file

-
@nicetriangle lookin lovely

@alexeystar thank you kindly!
-
@nicetriangle I will buy this if it's a sticker! love it.
@abetterjulie @nicetriangle Sticker, print, t-shirt! I want one of each!
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic