Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite.

All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
13 Indlæg 7 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
    ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
    ciarani@mastodon.green
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #4

    @meoralis 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

      All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite. I laughed literally out loud at Diego Perez' ‘Sexy mantis’

      https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2026/oct/03/comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-2026-in-pictures

      vanzick@mastodon.socialV This user is from outside of this forum
      vanzick@mastodon.socialV This user is from outside of this forum
      vanzick@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #5

      @CiaraNi I love these photos! They’re so good.

      ciarani@mastodon.greenC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • vanzick@mastodon.socialV vanzick@mastodon.social

        @CiaraNi I love these photos! They’re so good.

        ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
        ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
        ciarani@mastodon.green
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #6

        @vanzick Me too! The hummingbird fast asleep in a flower. The giraffe with the fancy hair-do. The zonked-out gosling. So many brilliant shots.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

          All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite. I laughed literally out loud at Diego Perez' ‘Sexy mantis’

          https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2026/oct/03/comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-2026-in-pictures

          ml@eldritch.cafeM This user is from outside of this forum
          ml@eldritch.cafeM This user is from outside of this forum
          ml@eldritch.cafe
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #7

          @CiaraNi One of those times I feel so thick because I couldn't see why it was a comedy shot. Only after I read Perez' description did I see it the other way.

          ciarani@mastodon.greenC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ml@eldritch.cafeM ml@eldritch.cafe

            @CiaraNi One of those times I feel so thick because I couldn't see why it was a comedy shot. Only after I read Perez' description did I see it the other way.

            ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
            ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
            ciarani@mastodon.green
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #8

            @ml You just think more highly! My mind starts lower, so I had the opposite problem - I burst out laughing when I saw it. Then even after I read the photographer's description, I still kept seeing 'Draw me like one of your French mantises'. I had to stare at it a bit before I could 'see' the illusion.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

              All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite. I laughed literally out loud at Diego Perez' ‘Sexy mantis’

              https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2026/oct/03/comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-2026-in-pictures

              countess_hope@social.cologneC This user is from outside of this forum
              countess_hope@social.cologneC This user is from outside of this forum
              countess_hope@social.cologne
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #9

              @CiaraNi 😂 Great shot! Thanks for the link!

              ciarani@mastodon.greenC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

                All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite. I laughed literally out loud at Diego Perez' ‘Sexy mantis’

                https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2026/oct/03/comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-2026-in-pictures

                hellothalia@mastodon.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
                hellothalia@mastodon.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
                hellothalia@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #10

                @CiaraNi he's just relaxing 😋

                ciarani@mastodon.greenC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • countess_hope@social.cologneC countess_hope@social.cologne

                  @CiaraNi 😂 Great shot! Thanks for the link!

                  ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                  ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                  ciarani@mastodon.green
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #11

                  @countess_hope Agreed - it's a great shot!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • hellothalia@mastodon.socialH hellothalia@mastodon.social

                    @CiaraNi he's just relaxing 😋

                    ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                    ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                    ciarani@mastodon.green
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #12

                    @hellothalia 🙂

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

                      All the Comedy Wildlife Photography award finalists are so good that it’s hard to pick a single favourite. I laughed literally out loud at Diego Perez' ‘Sexy mantis’

                      https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2026/oct/03/comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-2026-in-pictures

                      N This user is from outside of this forum
                      N This user is from outside of this forum
                      n0tsure@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #13

                      @CiaraNi Straight out of Men in Black.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                      Svar
                      • Svar som emne
                      Login for at svare
                      • Ældste til nyeste
                      • Nyeste til ældste
                      • Most Votes


                      • Log ind

                      • Login or register to search.
                      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                      Graciously hosted by data.coop
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Hjem
                      • Seneste
                      • Etiketter
                      • Populære
                      • Verden
                      • Bruger
                      • Grupper