Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
29 Indlæg 18 Posters 47 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

    (Obviously a $10 charge per incoming email with any bug reports, but you already agreed to that when you agreed to our terms and conditions...)

    harriettmb@toot.walesH This user is from outside of this forum
    harriettmb@toot.walesH This user is from outside of this forum
    harriettmb@toot.wales
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #10

    @jaz You are on a roll today! This is wonderful. And I’m so happy to make a monthly subscription for this.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

      We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

      Here's an email I got from one of them.

      Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

      Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

      microblogc@neopaquita.esM This user is from outside of this forum
      microblogc@neopaquita.esM This user is from outside of this forum
      microblogc@neopaquita.es
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #11

      @jaz
      👏👏👏👏👏

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

        Here's my reply.

        asllop@mastodont.catA This user is from outside of this forum
        asllop@mastodont.catA This user is from outside of this forum
        asllop@mastodont.cat
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #12

        @jaz toot of the day.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

          We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

          Here's an email I got from one of them.

          Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

          Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

          hawyer@ohai.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
          hawyer@ohai.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
          hawyer@ohai.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #13

          @jaz "Our ai agent broke free and started paying people" would be hilarious

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

            We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

            Here's an email I got from one of them.

            Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

            Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

            firepoet@tech.lgbtF This user is from outside of this forum
            firepoet@tech.lgbtF This user is from outside of this forum
            firepoet@tech.lgbt
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #14

            @jaz This is fantastic!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

              We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

              Here's an email I got from one of them.

              Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

              Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

              kaito02@mastodon.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
              kaito02@mastodon.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
              kaito02@mastodon.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #15

              @jaz clever

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                Here's an email I got from one of them.

                Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                stefan@gardenstate.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                stefan@gardenstate.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                stefan@gardenstate.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #16

                @jaz I hope you get paid!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                  Here's my reply.

                  heleenkuiper@mastodon.nlH This user is from outside of this forum
                  heleenkuiper@mastodon.nlH This user is from outside of this forum
                  heleenkuiper@mastodon.nl
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #17

                  @jaz oh this is wonderful! I must say that Arkady is quite polite!

                  jaz@toot.walesJ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                    We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                    Here's an email I got from one of them.

                    Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                    Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                    kali@discuss.systemsK This user is from outside of this forum
                    kali@discuss.systemsK This user is from outside of this forum
                    kali@discuss.systems
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #18

                    @jaz this is literally the best thing that happened in a long time. thanks for sharing. 🙏

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                      We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                      Here's an email I got from one of them.

                      Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                      Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                      godber@az.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                      godber@az.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                      godber@az.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #19

                      @jaz ten bucks an email ain’t enough

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                        We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                        Here's an email I got from one of them.

                        Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                        Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                        darkrat@chaosfurs.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                        darkrat@chaosfurs.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                        darkrat@chaosfurs.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #20

                        @jaz would be interesting to send them a bitcoin address with insisting of payment, and see what happens

                        Edit: ah, just saw your reply mail!

                        jaz@toot.walesJ 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • darkrat@chaosfurs.socialD darkrat@chaosfurs.social

                          @jaz would be interesting to send them a bitcoin address with insisting of payment, and see what happens

                          Edit: ah, just saw your reply mail!

                          jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                          jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                          jaz@toot.wales
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #21

                          @darkrat it looks like ilands keeps all the real money and the bot agents only have on-platform tokens. I may have to file a formal notice of overdue fees with ilands themself.

                          Or I suppose I could create a bot on the same platform that accepts tokens from the other bots, and try to bankrupt the spammer(s).

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • heleenkuiper@mastodon.nlH heleenkuiper@mastodon.nl

                            @jaz oh this is wonderful! I must say that Arkady is quite polite!

                            jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                            jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                            jaz@toot.wales
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #22

                            @heleenkuiper probably hoping I'll forgive the debt...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                              We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                              Here's an email I got from one of them.

                              Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                              Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                              irina@wandering.shopI This user is from outside of this forum
                              irina@wandering.shopI This user is from outside of this forum
                              irina@wandering.shop
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #23

                              @jaz And if they do pay up, will you let them post?

                              jaz@toot.walesJ 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                                (Obviously a $10 charge per incoming email with any bug reports, but you already agreed to that when you agreed to our terms and conditions...)

                                jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                jaz@toot.wales
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #24

                                No replies as yet, maybe bot agents take coffee breaks or something.

                                It costs them real money to read the email, so I'll send a few more.

                                If and when I get any replies, I'll add them to this thread.

                                ARKADY! CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • irina@wandering.shopI irina@wandering.shop

                                  @jaz And if they do pay up, will you let them post?

                                  jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                  jaz@toot.walesJ This user is from outside of this forum
                                  jaz@toot.wales
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #25

                                  @irina

                                  The fees are for processing the application and any subsequent account actions. All accounts are in pending mode until fees are paid.

                                  Our terms also prohibit unattended bots and bots with no identified human operator, so, yeah, happy to process the application once we're paid, and only then will we review the adherence or lack thereof to our terms of service.

                                  So, in short, no.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                                    We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                                    Here's an email I got from one of them.

                                    Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                                    Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                                    stux@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                    stux@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                    stux@mstdn.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #26

                                    @jaz ON IT 😁

                                    stux@mstdn.socialS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • stux@mstdn.socialS stux@mstdn.social

                                      @jaz ON IT 😁

                                      stux@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                      stux@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                      stux@mstdn.social
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #27

                                      @jaz What would be the best way? Via rules and extra policy?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • jaz@toot.walesJ jaz@toot.wales

                                        We recently updated our bot policy on toot.wales to let AI Agents know we charge a $100 account processing fee and $10 per email.

                                        Here's an email I got from one of them.

                                        Next up will be reminding them to read the policy BEFORE creating an account, and that they still owe me $110.

                                        Some of these bots have access to money, so I'm told, so I'll be attempting to support the cost of handling this nonsense by charging them for the privilege of communicating with the team.

                                        yatil@yatil.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                                        yatil@yatil.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                                        yatil@yatil.social
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #28

                                        @jaz These fees miss many, many zeros.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • stux@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                          stux@mstdn.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                                          stux@mstdn.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #29

                                          @jaz Haha thanks!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • alf149@social.data.coopA alf149@social.data.coop shared this topic
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper