Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
41 Indlæg 17 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

    This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

    Please block them.

    cynaq@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
    cynaq@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
    cynaq@beige.party
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #10

    @Remittancegirl coward didn’t have the guts to publicly spew this vileness.

    Blocked and boosted.

    What a disgusting view of the world.

    remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

      This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

      Please block them.

      eetschrijver@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
      eetschrijver@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
      eetschrijver@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #11

      @Remittancegirl On it. The asshole.

      remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

        I want to be extremely clear on this matter:

        1. This private message was unsolicited.
        2. I AM a Jew. And calling out the genocide of Palestinians in Gaza is an ethical act that everyone who calls themself a Jew should be supportive of.
        3. These fuckers who portray everything as a zero sum game are psychopaths.
        4. Ensuring a safe and decent life for Palestinians does NOT preclude Israelis from having one too. To falsely paint it as a zero sum game is to promote genocide.

        acdha@thepit.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        acdha@thepit.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        acdha@thepit.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #12

        @Remittancegirl I’m not Jewish (my wife is culturally) but looking at the people we know, one of the things I hold against Netanyahu is equating criticism of the Israeli hard-right with antisemitism. It’s left so many people unsure about their friends and acquaintances, inspiring withdrawal, and long-term that’s playing right into the hands of some very dark conspiracist circles. He’s probably not going to live long enough to see the full damage but I fear the bill will be steep.

        remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

          I want to be extremely clear on this matter:

          1. This private message was unsolicited.
          2. I AM a Jew. And calling out the genocide of Palestinians in Gaza is an ethical act that everyone who calls themself a Jew should be supportive of.
          3. These fuckers who portray everything as a zero sum game are psychopaths.
          4. Ensuring a safe and decent life for Palestinians does NOT preclude Israelis from having one too. To falsely paint it as a zero sum game is to promote genocide.

          eetschrijver@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
          eetschrijver@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
          eetschrijver@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #13

          @Remittancegirl Well said.

          remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

            This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

            Please block them.

            mfennvt@mastodon.worldM This user is from outside of this forum
            mfennvt@mastodon.worldM This user is from outside of this forum
            mfennvt@mastodon.world
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #14

            @Remittancegirl Blocked and reported.

            remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

              This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

              Please block them.

              srdas@mastodon.onlineS This user is from outside of this forum
              srdas@mastodon.onlineS This user is from outside of this forum
              srdas@mastodon.online
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #15

              @Remittancegirl wtf! I'm sorry you have to deal with this vile nonsense. Thank you for speaking out!

              remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • srdas@mastodon.onlineS srdas@mastodon.online

                @Remittancegirl wtf! I'm sorry you have to deal with this vile nonsense. Thank you for speaking out!

                remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #16

                @SRDas No worries at all. It really doesn't phase me. But I do think it needs to be publicly shamed.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • acdha@thepit.socialA acdha@thepit.social

                  @Remittancegirl I’m not Jewish (my wife is culturally) but looking at the people we know, one of the things I hold against Netanyahu is equating criticism of the Israeli hard-right with antisemitism. It’s left so many people unsure about their friends and acquaintances, inspiring withdrawal, and long-term that’s playing right into the hands of some very dark conspiracist circles. He’s probably not going to live long enough to see the full damage but I fear the bill will be steep.

                  remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                  remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                  remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #17

                  @acdha I agree.

                  But ultimately we are each of us a singular human who is ethically answerable to ourselves. Being of one group or another doesn't excuse us from the obligation to act and speak ethically. Right?

                  I am not my 'tribe'. I am me.

                  remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                    This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

                    Please block them.

                    webhat@infosec.exchangeW This user is from outside of this forum
                    webhat@infosec.exchangeW This user is from outside of this forum
                    webhat@infosec.exchange
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #18

                    @Remittancegirl blocked and reported

                    remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                      @acdha I agree.

                      But ultimately we are each of us a singular human who is ethically answerable to ourselves. Being of one group or another doesn't excuse us from the obligation to act and speak ethically. Right?

                      I am not my 'tribe'. I am me.

                      remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                      remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                      remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #19

                      @acdha Or to torture Groucho Marx:

                      I would never want to be part of a club that wouldn't want someone like me as a member.

                      So I don't worry about not being accepted by a certain segment of diaspora Jews who've been brainwashed to defend the Israeli state no matter what it does.

                      I'm frankly super happy NOT to be a member of that club.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • webhat@infosec.exchangeW webhat@infosec.exchange

                        @Remittancegirl blocked and reported

                        remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                        remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                        remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #20

                        @webhat Many thanks

                        webhat@infosec.exchangeW 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • mfennvt@mastodon.worldM mfennvt@mastodon.world

                          @Remittancegirl Blocked and reported.

                          remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                          remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                          remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #21

                          @MFennVT Thank you so much.

                          mfennvt@mastodon.worldM 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                            This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

                            Please block them.

                            essjayjay@tech.lgbtE This user is from outside of this forum
                            essjayjay@tech.lgbtE This user is from outside of this forum
                            essjayjay@tech.lgbt
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #22

                            @Remittancegirl

                            Blocked and boosted.
                            I hope you both reported them.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                              remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                              remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #23

                              @BinChicken I don't think I was his target. Poor @AnnieBuddy was.

                              But that is besides the point. What a horrible thing to direct message in secret to anyone, right?

                              Who needs that kind of hatefulness in their private messages?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                                @webhat Many thanks

                                webhat@infosec.exchangeW This user is from outside of this forum
                                webhat@infosec.exchangeW This user is from outside of this forum
                                webhat@infosec.exchange
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #24

                                @Remittancegirl it looks like my instance works fast, they are already suspended

                                remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                                  @MFennVT Thank you so much.

                                  mfennvt@mastodon.worldM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  mfennvt@mastodon.worldM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  mfennvt@mastodon.world
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #25

                                  @Remittancegirl You're welcome. Thanks for letting us know about it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                    remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #26

                                    @BinChicken Heheh. I don't know, but it's why I screen shot it and made it public.

                                    We need a lot more public humiliation of these sick, hateful motherfuckers.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • eetschrijver@mastodon.socialE eetschrijver@mastodon.social

                                      @Remittancegirl Well said.

                                      remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                      remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                      remittancegirl@mstdn.social
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #27

                                      @Eetschrijver Merci!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                                        This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.

                                        Please block them.

                                        dukeduke@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                        dukeduke@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                                        dukeduke@mastodon.social
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #28

                                        @Remittancegirl Account's now been suspended, but blocked anyway in case it returns.

                                        remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR remittancegirl@mstdn.social

                                          @arrrg Well, he's not allowed to hide behind this Jew.

                                          anniebuddy@thecanadian.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          anniebuddy@thecanadian.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          anniebuddy@thecanadian.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #29

                                          @Remittancegirl @arrrg

                                          I doubt he is even a Jew. There’s a lot of people who crawl out of cracks when they think there’s a chance of creating victims and it has nothing to do with religion.

                                          remittancegirl@mstdn.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper