This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.
-
I want to be extremely clear on this matter:
1. This private message was unsolicited.
2. I AM a Jew. And calling out the genocide of Palestinians in Gaza is an ethical act that everyone who calls themself a Jew should be supportive of.
3. These fuckers who portray everything as a zero sum game are psychopaths.
4. Ensuring a safe and decent life for Palestinians does NOT preclude Israelis from having one too. To falsely paint it as a zero sum game is to promote genocide. -
@Remittancegirl coward didn’t have the guts to publicly spew this vileness.
Blocked and boosted.
What a disgusting view of the world.
@CynAq Also, not a coherent view of the world.
It's actually an extremely Nazi view of the world. Very zero sum game.
-
@Remittancegirl that's horrific. Blocked. I'm sorry you received such an awful message
@Tattooed_Mummy It's pretty rare on Mastodon. And I think the act of calling it out immediately is probably what keeps this place a little saner than other platforms. So I did!
I'm fine. Water off a duck's back to me. It's the Palestinians I worry about.
-
@akareilly I do find that some Germans, overcompensating for some historic wrongs, tend to feel they need to defend the state of Israel no matter what horrific shit they're doing.
Well no. In fact, that's what got Germany into trouble in the first place. Mindless loyalty to anything is the beginning of fascism.
-
@Su_G Thank you so much. Every little helps!
-
I doubt he is even a Jew. There’s a lot of people who crawl out of cracks when they think there’s a chance of creating victims and it has nothing to do with religion.
@AnnieBuddy Who knows? I think there are some people who just get off on imagining some other group getting slaughtered. And they'll jump on any bandwagon that promotes it. @arrrg
-
@Remittancegirl Account's now been suspended, but blocked anyway in case it returns.
@DukeDuke You're very kind. Thank you.
-
@Remittancegirl it looks like my instance works fast, they are already suspended
@webhat Yay!
It's so rare on Mastodon - that kind of ugliness. I think it is because we are collectively so reactive to it that we have the rather saner and kinder environment we have.
Thanks for your help
-
@Remittancegirl
Done. Appreciate the hu , no place here.@pg1958 Thank you so much.
-
This is what this cowardly, vile, hateful person sent me by Private Mention.
Please block them.
@Remittancegirl let’s send a swarm of ai kill drones after his community. That’ll teach him
-
@akareilly I do find that some Germans, overcompensating for some historic wrongs, tend to feel they need to defend the state of Israel no matter what horrific shit they're doing.
Well no. In fact, that's what got Germany into trouble in the first place. Mindless loyalty to anything is the beginning of fascism.
@Remittancegirl @akareilly I mean the original Nazis were also fans of Jews living in Not Germany... at least in the early days.
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic