Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses?
-
Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses? (In collaboration with @bitsoffreedom )
@Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom
Nu zelfs bij de NOS:
https://nos.nl/artikel/2632271-meta-haalt-satirische-video-roel-maalderink-over-camerabril-offline
@schellevis waarom maken jullie in dit bericht melding dat het filmpje "nog wel op Youtube te zien is" en niet bijvoorbeeld ook hier? Het zou echt helpen als mainstream media bigtech wat minder credits zou geven.
-
@grayrattus@mastodon.social @MichelPatrice@jasette.facil.services And of course living outside Amsterdam is not a life worth living.
@tyil @grayrattus @MichelPatrice A mortgage of 550000 euro is not in Amsterdam.

But every job is a choice. Being a soldier, a butcher is a choice. So why not working at Meta. Or, maybe, they just dont care.
Please read the books of Jan Eggers about the Circle. He is so on point.
-
@bitsoffreedom Meta does not want people to see this video. I repeat: Meta does NOT want people to see this video.
@Roelmaalderink Bedankt voor dit initiatief, naast dat het heel effectief is om dit op deze manier te doen, heb ik ook hartelijk gelachen om te inhoud en probeer ik het te verspreiden. @bitsoffreedom
-
@bitsoffreedom Meta does not want people to see this video. I repeat: Meta does NOT want people to see this video.
@Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom drie hoeraatjes voor het Streisand Effect!
-
@tyil @grayrattus @MichelPatrice A mortgage of 550000 euro is not in Amsterdam.

But every job is a choice. Being a soldier, a butcher is a choice. So why not working at Meta. Or, maybe, they just dont care.
Please read the books of Jan Eggers about the Circle. He is so on point.
@si2mev@mastodon.social @grayrattus@mastodon.social @MichelPatrice@jasette.facil.services I didn't come up with the number, I don't know how much mortgages are over there right now. But I do know from first-hand experience you can get a way lower mortgage right outside Amsterdam, and you can halve it by moving even further.But every job is a choice
Correct, and with every choice there can be consequences. If you're in the army, and it turns out the army is shooting children for fun, for instance, you can expect some people to dislike this. This may result in you getting questions about the situation. You can cry "I didn't know" or "I'm just doing my job", or you can be an adult.Or, maybe, they just dont care.
They just don't care about others specifically. This is what I argued earlier in the thread, as it seems most likely. -
@sibrosan @Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom and this gives you permission to harass them? What if they are not proud of their work and only do it for money as there is no other job on the market?
@grayrattus @sibrosan @Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom
”Won’t someone think of the fascism enablers?!”
-
Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses? (In collaboration with @bitsoffreedom )
@Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom #Alt4You A man is using Meta glasses in the street right in front of Meta offices (probably in the Netherlands since the video is in Dutch). he tries to discuss with Meta employees but most of them flee away asking not to be filmed.
-
@bitsoffreedom Meta does not want people to see this video. I repeat: Meta does NOT want people to see this video.
@Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom #barbarastreisand effect full in ‘view’ for #meta that do not want this #media exposure for their #pervGlasses
-
@Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom its cool but why are you harrasing employees? xD their work is already shit as they work for META.
Its kind of like going to Booking and asking: "How do you like sponsoring genocide?!!".
I think it would be better if you hunt for manager of whole META branch or something. Regular employees work for money just as we all do.
@grayrattus @Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom have you folks seen the average salaries for working at Meta? They could work anywhere better for a bit less. You HAVE to want to work at Meta in order to work at Meta.
-
@bitsoffreedom Meta does not want people to see this video. I repeat: Meta does NOT want people to see this video.
@Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom
Droeftoeters daar bij Meta, maar what else is new. Misschien ook deze app even onder de aandacht brengen: https://github.com/yjeanrenaud/yj_nearbyglasses -
@MrLee @Roelmaalderink @bitsoffreedom In The Netherlands they are called 'gluurbrillen', which basically translates as 'peeping glasses'
-
K kramse@helvede.net shared this topic