Summer notices every little thing.
-
Summer notices every little thing.
She knows that when I put a lid on my coffee cup that I am going to take her for a walk.
She runs to fetch boot socks and a hat for me.
I feel like it would be impossible to fool her. She knows what I'm going to do before I know.
My husband seems to feel like getting out every other day so today was a rest day for him.
Summer said today was a good day for the longest walk.
She does love the beach.
Into the fog and drizzle we went.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon -
Summer notices every little thing.
She knows that when I put a lid on my coffee cup that I am going to take her for a walk.
She runs to fetch boot socks and a hat for me.
I feel like it would be impossible to fool her. She knows what I'm going to do before I know.
My husband seems to feel like getting out every other day so today was a rest day for him.
Summer said today was a good day for the longest walk.
She does love the beach.
Into the fog and drizzle we went.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon@NorcalGma2 A long walk on a foggy beach with a happy dog. Does it get better than that?
️ -
Summer notices every little thing.
She knows that when I put a lid on my coffee cup that I am going to take her for a walk.
She runs to fetch boot socks and a hat for me.
I feel like it would be impossible to fool her. She knows what I'm going to do before I know.
My husband seems to feel like getting out every other day so today was a rest day for him.
Summer said today was a good day for the longest walk.
She does love the beach.
Into the fog and drizzle we went.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodonSuch a wonderfully happy dog
️
️
️ -
Summer notices every little thing.
She knows that when I put a lid on my coffee cup that I am going to take her for a walk.
She runs to fetch boot socks and a hat for me.
I feel like it would be impossible to fool her. She knows what I'm going to do before I know.
My husband seems to feel like getting out every other day so today was a rest day for him.
Summer said today was a good day for the longest walk.
She does love the beach.
Into the fog and drizzle we went.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodonSummer is the perfect companion for a foggy beach walk. I'm glad you both got out for a long walk.
-
Summer notices every little thing.
She knows that when I put a lid on my coffee cup that I am going to take her for a walk.
She runs to fetch boot socks and a hat for me.
I feel like it would be impossible to fool her. She knows what I'm going to do before I know.
My husband seems to feel like getting out every other day so today was a rest day for him.
Summer said today was a good day for the longest walk.
She does love the beach.
Into the fog and drizzle we went.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon@NorcalGma2
Summer 
-
Summer notices every little thing.
She knows that when I put a lid on my coffee cup that I am going to take her for a walk.
She runs to fetch boot socks and a hat for me.
I feel like it would be impossible to fool her. She knows what I'm going to do before I know.
My husband seems to feel like getting out every other day so today was a rest day for him.
Summer said today was a good day for the longest walk.
She does love the beach.
Into the fog and drizzle we went.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodonThat's lovely. She's a really smart doggo. We're camping at the beach this week and this morning Willow had fun chasing sticks out into the lake.(Erie) Too cold for me in October, but she doesn't mind.
-
That's lovely. She's a really smart doggo. We're camping at the beach this week and this morning Willow had fun chasing sticks out into the lake.(Erie) Too cold for me in October, but she doesn't mind.
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic