Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house

I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
102 Indlæg 15 Posters 323 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

    we need more personal episodes and less leo, but season six of charmed is actually really good because the universe is so deep and established

    also chris is unbelievably hot

    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #92

    EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR

    continuity0@mastodon.socialC howtophil@mastodon.socialH magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

      EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR

      continuity0@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      continuity0@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      continuity0@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #93

      @magicalgirlsabrina Indeed, she always looked good with that mid-late '90s pixie cut

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

        EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR

        howtophil@mastodon.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
        howtophil@mastodon.socialH This user is from outside of this forum
        howtophil@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #94

        @magicalgirlsabrina Reminds me of Maggie O'Connell

        kinsale42@mstdn.gamesK 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

          EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR

          magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
          magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
          magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #95

          SALEM LOVES WATCHING CHARMED AND ONLY DOES THIS FOR CHARMED (it’s the orb effect he likes)

          magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          0
          • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

            we need more personal episodes and less leo, but season six of charmed is actually really good because the universe is so deep and established

            also chris is unbelievably hot

            jlyocum@masto.nycJ This user is from outside of this forum
            jlyocum@masto.nycJ This user is from outside of this forum
            jlyocum@masto.nyc
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #96

            @magicalgirlsabrina My wife & I watched almost the entirety of Charmed a few years back, which was my first time seeing any of it.

            I became obsessed and couldn’t stop.

            But I think you’re being too kind to it. What a storytelling abomination. I once pointed out some deranged continuity problem during an episode & my wife said, “You’re poking plot holes in Charmed. What did you expect?”

            I replied, “I know, it’s like sticking your finger through fishnet.” And I stand by that.

            magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • howtophil@mastodon.socialH howtophil@mastodon.social

              @magicalgirlsabrina Reminds me of Maggie O'Connell

              kinsale42@mstdn.gamesK This user is from outside of this forum
              kinsale42@mstdn.gamesK This user is from outside of this forum
              kinsale42@mstdn.games
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #97

              @howtophil @magicalgirlsabrina yeah Northern Exposure was MY 90s show. Loved that stuff.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • jlyocum@masto.nycJ jlyocum@masto.nyc

                @magicalgirlsabrina My wife & I watched almost the entirety of Charmed a few years back, which was my first time seeing any of it.

                I became obsessed and couldn’t stop.

                But I think you’re being too kind to it. What a storytelling abomination. I once pointed out some deranged continuity problem during an episode & my wife said, “You’re poking plot holes in Charmed. What did you expect?”

                I replied, “I know, it’s like sticking your finger through fishnet.” And I stand by that.

                magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #98

                @jlyocum oh i mean the show makes ZERO sense but it’s good on an i dream of jeannie level to buffy’s bewitched

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

                  all hell breaks loose is by far the best episode of charmed and the real world chaos behind it is a huge part of why and it makes me shake with anger every time

                  rip shannen doherty and fuck alyssa milano forever 💖

                  flaki@flaki.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                  flaki@flaki.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                  flaki@flaki.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #99

                  @magicalgirlsabrina what was the story there? Sounds like personal conflict (from context).

                  I had a HUGE crush on Prue as a teenager (and I'd have, without hesitation, called charmed my favorite show ever at the time)

                  magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

                    SALEM LOVES WATCHING CHARMED AND ONLY DOES THIS FOR CHARMED (it’s the orb effect he likes)

                    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #100

                    also let’s talk about holly marie combs’ hair game. elite locks

                    magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • flaki@flaki.socialF flaki@flaki.social

                      @magicalgirlsabrina what was the story there? Sounds like personal conflict (from context).

                      I had a HUGE crush on Prue as a teenager (and I'd have, without hesitation, called charmed my favorite show ever at the time)

                      magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                      magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                      magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #101

                      @flaki alyssa and shannen didn’t get along (shannen had a penchant for fighting to respect the unions’ rules and not socializing with the cast behind her existing friendhsip with holly) and alyssa refused to film with her and gave them an ultimatum, which is how we got rose (alyssa and rose also have had huge issues)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social

                        also let’s talk about holly marie combs’ hair game. elite locks

                        magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                        magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                        magicalgirlsabrina@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #102

                        dating any of the halliwell women seems like an unending nightmare and yet they insist on inflicting it upon a series of men

                        i like that

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                        Svar
                        • Svar som emne
                        Login for at svare
                        • Ældste til nyeste
                        • Nyeste til ældste
                        • Most Votes


                        • Log ind

                        • Login or register to search.
                        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                        Graciously hosted by data.coop
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Hjem
                        • Seneste
                        • Etiketter
                        • Populære
                        • Verden
                        • Bruger
                        • Grupper