I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house
-
CHARMED DID A THOUGHTFUL AND EXCELLENT EPISODE ABOUT TRANSGENDER ISSUES (but unfortunately did not portray any actual transgender people) WHICH I DIDN'T REMEMBER/SEE COMING AND AM DELIGHTED BY
GO CHARMED!
i have to say, the title sequence of charmed is exquisite at explaining the premise and their powers to new audiences each week, without talking down to viewers or making it feel like a retread for loyal fans. i've never appreciated that but whoever made it deserves a raise
-
i have to say, the title sequence of charmed is exquisite at explaining the premise and their powers to new audiences each week, without talking down to viewers or making it feel like a retread for loyal fans. i've never appreciated that but whoever made it deserves a raise
piper halliwell getting hotter every season of charmed
-
i have to say, the title sequence of charmed is exquisite at explaining the premise and their powers to new audiences each week, without talking down to viewers or making it feel like a retread for loyal fans. i've never appreciated that but whoever made it deserves a raise
@magicalgirlsabrina Because the first time I ever saw Charmed was in Spain, I have always pronounced it Charmèd.
I first saw Adventure Time in Spain too, dubbed. It blew my mind! What t(e hell was this? When I saw it with the regular American soundtrack I sort of lost interest.
-
@KikiLaFey as a character, her a prue are a cut above the other two. but paige is so watchable! phoebe sucks
-
piper halliwell getting hotter every season of charmed
i like that everyone in the charmed house treats jenny like shit, even though it's entirely out of character, not because she deserves it but because her character contributes absolutely nothing to any scene and regularly slows down the plot
-
i like that everyone in the charmed house treats jenny like shit, even though it's entirely out of character, not because she deserves it but because her character contributes absolutely nothing to any scene and regularly slows down the plot
phoebe halliwell learning marshal arts was entirely about alyssa milano's jealousy of sarah michelle gellar, right?
-
phoebe halliwell learning marshal arts was entirely about alyssa milano's jealousy of sarah michelle gellar, right?
shannen doherty was once asked to name three nice things about alyssa milano and she said "she's pretty, she's pretty, and she's pretty" and she was so real for that
-
@Dcgirl hopefully they'd have two others!
-
phoebe halliwell learning marshal arts was entirely about alyssa milano's jealousy of sarah michelle gellar, right?
@magicalgirlsabrina imitation since she barely served a function
-
the more i watch charmed the more i think leo sucks and dan was the better match for piper. i want a version of the show where that happened and phoede died instead of prue but we live in the hell dimension where trump got elected twice
@magicalgirlsabrina Every once in a while, I catch a random episode (out of context, because I don't think that I watched it new), and two things always strike me, no matter the episode.
- The show has surprisingly good ideas behind it, but always feels like Milano elbows her way into every single scene to loudly emote.
- Leo consistently comes off like a creep, desperately wanting to prove his virility, but also kind of a predator, and so feels out of place.Thanks for the fun read.
-
shannen doherty was once asked to name three nice things about alyssa milano and she said "she's pretty, she's pretty, and she's pretty" and she was so real for that
same season as the good trans episode we got a bad trans joke
fucking christ
-
same season as the good trans episode we got a bad trans joke
fucking christ
what is this fuckass shirt phoebe halliwell?
-
what is this fuckass shirt phoebe halliwell?
@magicalgirlsabrina Overalls, the '90s remix. Except they got bored, and then offshored halfway through and the owners said fuck it, send it to the factories.
-
what is this fuckass shirt phoebe halliwell?
@magicalgirlsabrina The rear of that jeans could become a shopping bag. Reduce, reuse, recycle.
-
what is this fuckass shirt phoebe halliwell?
@magicalgirlsabrina the “glass" flower adornment seems problematic if going clubbing
-
charmed was on for 8 seasons and two comic book seasons and never once explained where a darklighter comes from
@magicalgirlsabrina Oh lord you've taken me back now. Me & Mrs watched this obsessively and I think we still have many seasons on DVD. I have no idea what any of the leads did after that, but, well it was Network TV of its time.
-
what is this fuckass shirt phoebe halliwell?
@magicalgirlsabrina While I agree with you, that idea could have been executed much better, and now it probably will be because 'ideas' aren't subject to copyright.
-
@magicalgirlsabrina While I agree with you, that idea could have been executed much better, and now it probably will be because 'ideas' aren't subject to copyright.
-
@magicalgirlsabrina Not for me but it does have pockets.
-
what is this fuckass shirt phoebe halliwell?
i need an official count of the instances of phoebe halliwell doing baby talk and i promise it will be more than there are episodes of the show