I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house
-
ZACHARY QUINTO WAS ON CHARMED???? how did i not realize this!
of the frequent episode writers for charmed, krista vernoff is by far my favorite and always delivers the core aspects that make the show special and beloved
-
of the frequent episode writers for charmed, krista vernoff is by far my favorite and always delivers the core aspects that make the show special and beloved
krista vernoff somehow wrote a banger clip show episode of charmed. she deserves an emmy for that
-
krista vernoff somehow wrote a banger clip show episode of charmed. she deserves an emmy for that
how did charmed never do a 3d episode
-
how did charmed never do a 3d episode
losing followers for posting about charmed only makes me wanna post about charmed MORE and i WILL
-
ZACHARY QUINTO WAS ON CHARMED???? how did i not realize this!
@magicalgirlsabrina this did not register and had you not mentioned it, i’d still be in the dark
-
losing followers for posting about charmed only makes me wanna post about charmed MORE and i WILL
there’s a whole charmed episode about how grams was wrong to distrust men, despite the entire show’s (and the real world’s) body of evidence. it’s a pretty offensive storyline for a show that started out with the the core themes it originally had. so far this is my least favorite storyline and continues my theory that brad kern wanted this to be a show about men and whitelighters and not a show about women and witches
-
there’s a whole charmed episode about how grams was wrong to distrust men, despite the entire show’s (and the real world’s) body of evidence. it’s a pretty offensive storyline for a show that started out with the the core themes it originally had. so far this is my least favorite storyline and continues my theory that brad kern wanted this to be a show about men and whitelighters and not a show about women and witches
@magicalgirlsabrina Charmed suffered the same odd direction change for arbitrary reasons that all shows on that long do
need to chase new audience while the original audience may be falling off
-
@magicalgirlsabrina Charmed suffered the same odd direction change for arbitrary reasons that all shows on that long do
need to chase new audience while the original audience may be falling off
@filmfreak75 it was at a ratings high when they did this
-
there’s a whole charmed episode about how grams was wrong to distrust men, despite the entire show’s (and the real world’s) body of evidence. it’s a pretty offensive storyline for a show that started out with the the core themes it originally had. so far this is my least favorite storyline and continues my theory that brad kern wanted this to be a show about men and whitelighters and not a show about women and witches
chris has shown up right on time as further evidence for this theory
-
@filmfreak75 it was at a ratings high when they did this
@magicalgirlsabrina exactly -- they needed a deux ex machina to juice the ratings
-
@magicalgirlsabrina exactly -- they needed a deux ex machina to juice the ratings
@filmfreak75 well, it didn’t work
-
@filmfreak75 well, it didn’t work
@magicalgirlsabrina they never do because people never learn
-
chris has shown up right on time as further evidence for this theory
we need more personal episodes and less leo, but season six of charmed is actually really good because the universe is so deep and established
also chris is unbelievably hot
-
we need more personal episodes and less leo, but season six of charmed is actually really good because the universe is so deep and established
also chris is unbelievably hot
EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR
-
EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR
@magicalgirlsabrina Indeed, she always looked good with that mid-late '90s pixie cut
-
EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR
@magicalgirlsabrina Reminds me of Maggie O'Connell
-
EASILY PHOEBE HALLIWELL’S BEST HAIR
SALEM LOVES WATCHING CHARMED AND ONLY DOES THIS FOR CHARMED (it’s the orb effect he likes)
-
we need more personal episodes and less leo, but season six of charmed is actually really good because the universe is so deep and established
also chris is unbelievably hot
@magicalgirlsabrina My wife & I watched almost the entirety of Charmed a few years back, which was my first time seeing any of it.
I became obsessed and couldn’t stop.
But I think you’re being too kind to it. What a storytelling abomination. I once pointed out some deranged continuity problem during an episode & my wife said, “You’re poking plot holes in Charmed. What did you expect?”
I replied, “I know, it’s like sticking your finger through fishnet.” And I stand by that.
-
@magicalgirlsabrina Reminds me of Maggie O'Connell
@howtophil @magicalgirlsabrina yeah Northern Exposure was MY 90s show. Loved that stuff.
-
@magicalgirlsabrina My wife & I watched almost the entirety of Charmed a few years back, which was my first time seeing any of it.
I became obsessed and couldn’t stop.
But I think you’re being too kind to it. What a storytelling abomination. I once pointed out some deranged continuity problem during an episode & my wife said, “You’re poking plot holes in Charmed. What did you expect?”
I replied, “I know, it’s like sticking your finger through fishnet.” And I stand by that.
@jlyocum oh i mean the show makes ZERO sense but it’s good on an i dream of jeannie level to buffy’s bewitched