I like my little apartment that i can't afford but watching charmed makes me so angry that i'll never own a house
Ikke-kategoriseret
102
Indlæg
15
Posters
312
Visninger
-
@magicalgirlsabrina what was the story there? Sounds like personal conflict (from context).
I had a HUGE crush on Prue as a teenager (and I'd have, without hesitation, called charmed my favorite show ever at the time)
@flaki alyssa and shannen didn’t get along (shannen had a penchant for fighting to respect the unions’ rules and not socializing with the cast behind her existing friendhsip with holly) and alyssa refused to film with her and gave them an ultimatum, which is how we got rose (alyssa and rose also have had huge issues)
-
also let’s talk about holly marie combs’ hair game. elite locks
dating any of the halliwell women seems like an unending nightmare and yet they insist on inflicting it upon a series of men
i like that
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic