My cats are ready to record their first album.
-
My cats are ready to record their first album. Not sure if they’re going for a grunge look or more alt-rock, though.
If/when I get to 10 followers on this account I’ll post another pic of them or maybe post about writing.
Possibly both. Probably both. -
My cats are ready to record their first album. Not sure if they’re going for a grunge look or more alt-rock, though.
If/when I get to 10 followers on this account I’ll post another pic of them or maybe post about writing.
Possibly both. Probably both.@kmherkes Lotta #cattitude on display there.
-
@kmherkes Lotta #cattitude on display there.
@12thRITS Catitude is what they do best. That, and purring. And knocking toys under the couch. It’s a three way tie.
-
My cats are ready to record their first album. Not sure if they’re going for a grunge look or more alt-rock, though.
If/when I get to 10 followers on this account I’ll post another pic of them or maybe post about writing.
Possibly both. Probably both.@kmherkes
What's the name of their group?Do they have representation?
-
My cats are ready to record their first album. Not sure if they’re going for a grunge look or more alt-rock, though.
If/when I get to 10 followers on this account I’ll post another pic of them or maybe post about writing.
Possibly both. Probably both.@kmherkes Did I make 10 followers?!
I hope there’s more band photos! -
My cats are ready to record their first album. Not sure if they’re going for a grunge look or more alt-rock, though.
If/when I get to 10 followers on this account I’ll post another pic of them or maybe post about writing.
Possibly both. Probably both.@kmherkes I'm turning around and walking the other way if I run into them in an alley.
-
My cats are ready to record their first album. Not sure if they’re going for a grunge look or more alt-rock, though.
If/when I get to 10 followers on this account I’ll post another pic of them or maybe post about writing.
Possibly both. Probably both.@kmherkes fascinated by the leftmost one, terrified by the middle one, reassured by the rightmost one
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic