I mentioned to my manager about lockpicking open my work desk's drawer, which was missing the correct key, and he asked if I was going to see the other Alice (@alice) while I was here in Seattle.
Ikke-kategoriseret
3
Indlæg
2
Posters
0
Visninger
-
I mentioned to my manager about lockpicking open my work desk's drawer, which was missing the correct key, and he asked if I was going to see the other Alice (@alice) while I was here in Seattle. He said to find them, just follow the trail of unlocked doors
-
I mentioned to my manager about lockpicking open my work desk's drawer, which was missing the correct key, and he asked if I was going to see the other Alice (@alice) while I was here in Seattle. He said to find them, just follow the trail of unlocked doors
@foone wait, you're (will be) in Seattle? Let's meet up!

-
@foone wait, you're (will be) in Seattle? Let's meet up!

@alice Yep! I'm here for work this week. Someday after work I'd be happy to meet up!
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic