I don't know who needs to hear this today, but the #fediverse does not need you to operate a bot account to repost content from commercial news outlets.
-
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but the #fediverse does not need you to operate a bot account to repost content from commercial news outlets.
They have the ability to do that themselves, and I am happy to follow them, if they do, and if they post good posts.
But your bot? Yours I just block.
-
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but the #fediverse does not need you to operate a bot account to repost content from commercial news outlets.
They have the ability to do that themselves, and I am happy to follow them, if they do, and if they post good posts.
But your bot? Yours I just block.
@gcvsa That's fair
I do follow some news bots e.g. from specific outlets, so I don't have to visit their sites or corpo SoMe to get the headlines - but I've sequestered them off out of my main feed & into a list 