Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
13 Indlæg 9 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

    Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

    stinerman@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
    stinerman@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
    stinerman@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #3

    @evan @thegame Ohio State vs Michigan or Harvard vs Yale?

    evan@cosocial.caE 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • stinerman@mastodon.socialS stinerman@mastodon.social

      @evan @thegame Ohio State vs Michigan or Harvard vs Yale?

      evan@cosocial.caE This user is from outside of this forum
      evan@cosocial.caE This user is from outside of this forum
      evan@cosocial.ca
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #4

      @stinerman @thegame I wish! Unfortunately I mean this one:

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29

      forbo@mastodon.socialF stinerman@mastodon.socialS 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

        Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

        maj@cosocial.caM This user is from outside of this forum
        maj@cosocial.caM This user is from outside of this forum
        maj@cosocial.ca
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #5

        @evan @thegame damn it. I'm blocking this tag.

        ericg@beige.partyE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

          @stinerman @thegame I wish! Unfortunately I mean this one:

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29

          forbo@mastodon.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
          forbo@mastodon.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
          forbo@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #6

          @evan @stinerman @thegame https://m.xkcd.com/391/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

            @stinerman @thegame I wish! Unfortunately I mean this one:

            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29

            stinerman@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
            stinerman@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
            stinerman@mastodon.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #7

            @evan @thegame it appears I have lost as well.

            evan@cosocial.caE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

              Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

              mathieucomandon@fosstodon.orgM This user is from outside of this forum
              mathieucomandon@fosstodon.orgM This user is from outside of this forum
              mathieucomandon@fosstodon.org
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #8

              @evan that is a ploy to make us lose @thegame ...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • stinerman@mastodon.socialS stinerman@mastodon.social

                @evan @thegame it appears I have lost as well.

                evan@cosocial.caE This user is from outside of this forum
                evan@cosocial.caE This user is from outside of this forum
                evan@cosocial.ca
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #9

                @stinerman @thegame yes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • maj@cosocial.caM maj@cosocial.ca

                  @evan @thegame damn it. I'm blocking this tag.

                  ericg@beige.partyE This user is from outside of this forum
                  ericg@beige.partyE This user is from outside of this forum
                  ericg@beige.party
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #10

                  @maj @evan @thegame You can't lose if you don't play, right? ... right?

                  Oh damn.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

                    Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

                    deadsuperhero@fedizen.netD This user is from outside of this forum
                    deadsuperhero@fedizen.netD This user is from outside of this forum
                    deadsuperhero@fedizen.net
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #11

                    @evan@cosocial.ca Boo! Worst follow-up to OpenFarmGame ever!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

                      Also I just lost @thegame

                      kofu@chaos.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
                      kofu@chaos.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
                      kofu@chaos.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #12

                      @evan @thegame damn! I had a good 5+ years streak..

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • evan@cosocial.caE evan@cosocial.ca

                        Please join @thegame if you want to be notified any time someone on the Fediverse loses The Game

                        malte@radikal.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                        malte@radikal.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                        malte@radikal.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #13

                        @evan I didn't sign up for this game, but my curiosity brought me into it! Annoying!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        Svar
                        • Svar som emne
                        Login for at svare
                        • Ældste til nyeste
                        • Nyeste til ældste
                        • Most Votes


                        • Log ind

                        • Login or register to search.
                        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                        Graciously hosted by data.coop
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Hjem
                        • Seneste
                        • Etiketter
                        • Populære
                        • Verden
                        • Bruger
                        • Grupper