Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats My daughters and I call this “Happy Hour”. If we meet them on a walk it makes us happy.
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats Baskets of adorables!
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats Every time I run into such wagons, it just puts a huge smile on my face.
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats
I love the baby wagons
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats
I'm hoping when I get really old and end up in a care home, I get to wear a hat like that and get wheeled out in a wagon to watch the trains. -
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats I always get a laugh.
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats Also, I work in a hilly neighborhood, and my imagination gets the better of me.
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats There’s something Cold War Eastern Europe about this.
-
Yesterday, the daycare took the kids to see the Nagareyama Line Sakura train
It always makes me chuckle seeing these wagons full of babies

@FlockOfCats That is too dang cute!!
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic