Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters??

I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters??

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
5 Indlæg 3 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
    darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
    darkuncle@infosec.exchange
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    RE: https://tacobelllabs.net/@fredy/117339170534287040

    I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters?? I mean, this is a *classic* subculture niche interest and somehow I have almost none of that in my feed

    mhowell@kolektiva.socialM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

      RE: https://tacobelllabs.net/@fredy/117339170534287040

      I just realized … Fedi is all about people’s niche esoteric interests and really going all-in on them, but where are the trainspotters?? I mean, this is a *classic* subculture niche interest and somehow I have almost none of that in my feed

      mhowell@kolektiva.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
      mhowell@kolektiva.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
      mhowell@kolektiva.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @darkuncle what are some of the hashtags for these niches?

      darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mhowell@kolektiva.socialM mhowell@kolektiva.social

        @darkuncle what are some of the hashtags for these niches?

        darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
        darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
        darkuncle@infosec.exchange
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @MHowell this is what I’m wondering

        mhowell@kolektiva.socialM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • darkuncle@infosec.exchangeD darkuncle@infosec.exchange

          @MHowell this is what I’m wondering

          mhowell@kolektiva.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
          mhowell@kolektiva.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
          mhowell@kolektiva.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @darkuncle Fedi Tips account probably has some ideas for discovering what you seek on the fedi-webs.

          @FediTips

          feditips@social.growyourown.servicesF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mhowell@kolektiva.socialM mhowell@kolektiva.social

            @darkuncle Fedi Tips account probably has some ideas for discovering what you seek on the fedi-webs.

            @FediTips

            feditips@social.growyourown.servicesF This user is from outside of this forum
            feditips@social.growyourown.servicesF This user is from outside of this forum
            feditips@social.growyourown.services
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @MHowell @darkuncle

            I'm guessing you've tried following tags like #Trainspotting and #Trainspotters and #Trains, #Rail, #Railways etc? If so, here are some train-related accounts you might want to follow, they will boost other train-related accounts that you can follow too:

            https://fedi.directory/tag/railways

            You can follow the listed accounts by copy-pasting their Fediverse addresses into the search box in Mastodon, which should make their account appear on your server.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            Svar
            • Svar som emne
            Login for at svare
            • Ældste til nyeste
            • Nyeste til ældste
            • Most Votes


            • Log ind

            • Login or register to search.
            Powered by NodeBB Contributors
            Graciously hosted by data.coop
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Hjem
            • Seneste
            • Etiketter
            • Populære
            • Verden
            • Bruger
            • Grupper