Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Do I know anyone with knowledge about linux sockets?

Do I know anyone with knowledge about linux sockets?

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
linuxsocketpostmarketosqml
3 Indlæg 2 Posters 7 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
    anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
    anderslund@expressional.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af anderslund@expressional.social
    #1

    Do I know anyone with knowledge about linux sockets? I use socat to connect a socket (/var/run/gnss-share.sock) to a tcp socket (on localhost), but I suspect not all data appears on the other side. Ideas and tips wellcome!

    #linux #socket #postmarketos #qml #qt #plasma_mobile

    pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • anderslund@expressional.socialA anderslund@expressional.social

      Do I know anyone with knowledge about linux sockets? I use socat to connect a socket (/var/run/gnss-share.sock) to a tcp socket (on localhost), but I suspect not all data appears on the other side. Ideas and tips wellcome!

      #linux #socket #postmarketos #qml #qt #plasma_mobile

      pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
      pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP This user is from outside of this forum
      pocketvj@fosstodon.org
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @anderslund
      all i know about the topic is here 🤷

      https://codeberg.org/magdesign/sxmop6/wiki/GPS-Modem-Hotspot#read-location

      anderslund@expressional.socialA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pocketvj@fosstodon.orgP pocketvj@fosstodon.org

        @anderslund
        all i know about the topic is here 🤷

        https://codeberg.org/magdesign/sxmop6/wiki/GPS-Modem-Hotspot#read-location

        anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        anderslund@expressional.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        anderslund@expressional.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @pocketvj Thank you very much, I will dive into that 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        Svar
        • Svar som emne
        Login for at svare
        • Ældste til nyeste
        • Nyeste til ældste
        • Most Votes


        • Log ind

        • Login or register to search.
        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
        Graciously hosted by data.coop
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Hjem
        • Seneste
        • Etiketter
        • Populære
        • Verden
        • Bruger
        • Grupper