Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.

I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
455 Indlæg 36 Posters 65 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

    I hope the five Supreme Court justices who didn't attend the State of the Union last night instead went out for bowling and cocktails and had a really nice time and in hindsight John Roberts feels like he made the wrong choice about how to spend his evening.

    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
    msbellows@c.im
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #49

    I hope John Roberts wore his favorite old Led Zeppelin concert tee to bed last night like pajamas and this morning when he was taking it off it tore really badly right across Robert Plant's face.

    msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
      msbellows@c.im
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #50

      @mralancooper I made an unintentional joke!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

        I hope John Roberts wore his favorite old Led Zeppelin concert tee to bed last night like pajamas and this morning when he was taking it off it tore really badly right across Robert Plant's face.

        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
        msbellows@c.im
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #51

        I hope John Roberts needs to call the Mexican embassy for some information about a travel visa for a future vacation and the automated system says for instructions in English press 2 and he presses 2 because he doesn't speak Spanish and then the voice continues in Spanish but with a British accent.

        (Reference: https://apnews.com/article/washington-dol-spanish-accent-ai-3a1b8438a5674c07242a8d48c057d5a3 )

        msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

          I hope John Roberts needs to call the Mexican embassy for some information about a travel visa for a future vacation and the automated system says for instructions in English press 2 and he presses 2 because he doesn't speak Spanish and then the voice continues in Spanish but with a British accent.

          (Reference: https://apnews.com/article/washington-dol-spanish-accent-ai-3a1b8438a5674c07242a8d48c057d5a3 )

          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
          msbellows@c.im
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #52

          I hope John Roberts goes out for Middle Eastern food tonight and his waiter secretly spits in his hummus.

          msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

            I hope John Roberts goes out for Middle Eastern food tonight and his waiter secretly spits in his hummus.

            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
            msbellows@c.im
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #53

            I hope John Roberts' knee hurts really badly for no obvious reason so he limps everywhere he walks today and he has no idea why but damn it *really* hurts.

            msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

              I hope John Roberts' knee hurts really badly for no obvious reason so he limps everywhere he walks today and he has no idea why but damn it *really* hurts.

              msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
              msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
              msbellows@c.im
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #54

              I hope John Roberts throws up a little in his mouth today.

              msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                msbellows@c.im
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #55

                @FlashMobOfOne Read upthread. Keyword: "hemorrhoid."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                  msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                  msbellows@c.im
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #56

                  @qurlyjoe I work hard to not wish that, because I don't want a Chief Justice Eileen Cannon for the rest of my life.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                    I hope John Roberts throws up a little in his mouth today.

                    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                    msbellows@c.im
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #57

                    (Digression: obscene decisions like this are why, in this thread, I'm making it a practice to curse U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts every single day: https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-transgender-students-california-cca311ae39d267f31c1392a0bcf780cd

                    I've been a lawyer for nearly four decades. I've been PROUD to be a lawyer! On the day I graduated from law school I was privileged to shake hands with our commencement speaker, the outstanding liberal justice William F. Brennan. Lawyers and jurists like Brennan have been responsible for much of the social progress America slowly made through most of the 20th century, and I foolishly thought that that progress would mostly continue.

                    John Roberts represents the betrayal of that proud tradition. More broadly, John Roberts represents everything that is wrong with privilege and whiteness and toxic maleness and greed. So yes, I curse John Roberts, in small ways and large, every single fucking day. Because he has betrayed a noble calling, and the instant there's someone in the Oval Office who won't make Eileen Cannon chief justice, my final curse will be a general, passive wish for John Roberts to die painfully and slowly (but not too slowly).

                    But until then I curse him creatively, trying to bring a little humor to my rage.)

                    msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                      msbellows@c.im
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #58

                      @ai6yr My last post probably went too far, then.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                        msbellows@c.im
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #59

                        @qurlyjoe Not your bad! All is copacetic!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                          msbellows@c.im
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #60

                          @LeslieBurns And brother bad Buddhist. Don't forget that! ✊⚖️🪷

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                            (Digression: obscene decisions like this are why, in this thread, I'm making it a practice to curse U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts every single day: https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-transgender-students-california-cca311ae39d267f31c1392a0bcf780cd

                            I've been a lawyer for nearly four decades. I've been PROUD to be a lawyer! On the day I graduated from law school I was privileged to shake hands with our commencement speaker, the outstanding liberal justice William F. Brennan. Lawyers and jurists like Brennan have been responsible for much of the social progress America slowly made through most of the 20th century, and I foolishly thought that that progress would mostly continue.

                            John Roberts represents the betrayal of that proud tradition. More broadly, John Roberts represents everything that is wrong with privilege and whiteness and toxic maleness and greed. So yes, I curse John Roberts, in small ways and large, every single fucking day. Because he has betrayed a noble calling, and the instant there's someone in the Oval Office who won't make Eileen Cannon chief justice, my final curse will be a general, passive wish for John Roberts to die painfully and slowly (but not too slowly).

                            But until then I curse him creatively, trying to bring a little humor to my rage.)

                            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                            msbellows@c.im
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #61

                            I hope John Roberts has an annoying blob of earwax in one ear and goes to the hall closet for a q-tip but the Costco-sized box they've had literally for years is completely empty and that ear is really bugging him so instead he halfway unbends a small paperclip and uses the smaller loop to dig out the dried wax and he tries to be careful but the paperclip was dirty or he scratches something and anyway he develops a really nasty ear infection that makes him dizzy and gives him headaches and tinnitus.

                            aarondavid@c.imA msbellows@c.imM 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                              I hope John Roberts has an annoying blob of earwax in one ear and goes to the hall closet for a q-tip but the Costco-sized box they've had literally for years is completely empty and that ear is really bugging him so instead he halfway unbends a small paperclip and uses the smaller loop to dig out the dried wax and he tries to be careful but the paperclip was dirty or he scratches something and anyway he develops a really nasty ear infection that makes him dizzy and gives him headaches and tinnitus.

                              aarondavid@c.imA This user is from outside of this forum
                              aarondavid@c.imA This user is from outside of this forum
                              aarondavid@c.im
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #62

                              @msbellows I hope someone breaks into his house and paints all the lightbulbs black, so when he switches the light on it gets darker and he bumps his shin, causing an unpleasant bruise

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                                I hope John Roberts has an annoying blob of earwax in one ear and goes to the hall closet for a q-tip but the Costco-sized box they've had literally for years is completely empty and that ear is really bugging him so instead he halfway unbends a small paperclip and uses the smaller loop to dig out the dried wax and he tries to be careful but the paperclip was dirty or he scratches something and anyway he develops a really nasty ear infection that makes him dizzy and gives him headaches and tinnitus.

                                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                msbellows@c.im
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #63

                                I hope today John Roberts tries to pick up a neighbor's cute, nice-seeming cat for a cuddle and it freaks out and scratches him badly right on the cheek.

                                msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  msbellows@c.im
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #64

                                  @firefly That makes me glad. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just cursing into the void like usual.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                                    I hope today John Roberts tries to pick up a neighbor's cute, nice-seeming cat for a cuddle and it freaks out and scratches him badly right on the cheek.

                                    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    msbellows@c.im
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #65

                                    I hope John Roberts' shoelace breaks, and not at home where he could just change shoes. And that those shoes have fairly short laces anyway, and that it breaks right at the eyelet where the knot will get in the way.

                                    msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      msbellows@c.im
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #66

                                      @TimothyRoes Good curses require focus to be effective.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                        msbellows@c.im
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #67

                                        @TimothyRoes So you're saying that 100 years from now Roberts' great great great grandchild's shoelace will break, slowing the delivery of a vital message and ultimately leading to the final demise of the American empire?

                                        Cool, cool, I'm good with that.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                          msbellows@c.im
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #68

                                          @GhostOnTheHalfShell Excellent. That is my purpose. Steady, small, drip by drip.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper