The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea π°π·
-
Me: oh that's adorable, they made the train cars into grasshoppers!
Also me: . . . . but did they have to be fucking?
@MichaelTBacon Same and same.
-
Me: oh that's adorable, they made the train cars into grasshoppers!
Also me: . . . . but did they have to be fucking?
@MichaelTBacon @Natasha_Jay That's the dream of the grasshoppers.
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
Do they serve grasshoppers (mixed drink, not cooked insect or customer)?
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay βMommy, what are those grasshoppers doing?β

-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay so cool
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay those grasshoppers were roommates
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay @lisamelton Ah yes, bugfuck nowhere

-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay I assume these are large mating grasshoppers.
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay Meet Brucco the Caterpillar made from interconnecting geodesic domes, off interstate 35 in Italy, Texas.
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay look, that's just not cricket
-
@Natasha_Jay Meet Brucco the Caterpillar made from interconnecting geodesic domes, off interstate 35 in Italy, Texas.
@box464 @Natasha_Jay Brucco is funny, but a town called Italy in Texas is even funnier to me

-
Me: oh that's adorable, they made the train cars into grasshoppers!
Also me: . . . . but did they have to be fucking?
@MichaelTBacon @Natasha_Jay and now imagine some motors to add some motion...
-
@box464 @Natasha_Jay Brucco is funny, but a town called Italy in Texas is even funnier to me

@most_definitely_human Thereβs a Paris, Texas as well


-
Me: oh that's adorable, they made the train cars into grasshoppers!
Also me: . . . . but did they have to be fucking?
@MichaelTBacon @Natasha_Jay Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one who saw that.
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay hehehe grasshopper porn
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
It looks like those grasshoppers are dreaming about making baby grasshoppers.
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
Airplane resort cabin in Costa Rica
-
The Grasshopper Dream Cafe π¦, built from two railway cars in Jeonseon, South Korea

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/grasshoppers-dream-giant-insects-cafe
(God knows why you follow me, but I do love, and post, this kind of quirkiness ... )
@Natasha_Jay Keep posting! A fantastic quirky pic!
-
It looks like those grasshoppers are dreaming about making baby grasshoppers.
@davidtheeviloverlord @Natasha_Jay
Hey additional square footage for free!
-
A anderslund@expressional.social shared this topic