Meat Proxies
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy Meat Proxy! YMMD

-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy I learnt the word 'meat proxy' this week and I love throwing it around
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy Being a meat proxy in person is so much more rude than in text form
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy What does PyroCircus actually do then?
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy
Maiden, Mother, Crone... I stray not from the path... 
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy , does it burn ?
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy Ouch.
-
@davidrevoy Now I have Johnny Cashs "Ring of Fire" stuck in my head...

@DanaS @davidrevoy
me too
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy
"AI meat proxy" is brilliant! -
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy Yay! It's "my" spell finally being mentioned!
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy
do you have to rename it to Super Intelligence now?
-
Meat Proxies
Bonus speedpaint: https://www.peppercarrot.com/en/miniFantasyTheater/072.html#bonus
@davidrevoy
heh sometimes there are errors, human or ai,.. i always hit the books for a third opinion,.. -
@davidrevoy What does PyroCircus actually do then?
@ariarhythmic @davidrevoy It casts a ring of fire, rather than the fireball you'd get by casting "PyroBolus". (I should know, since I csme up with that spell.) You could also try casting "PyroTriangulus Aequilaterus" to draw a flaming pointer into the air.
Just don't confuse any of them with "Ignisme", or your eyebrows will not be the only part of your body that's on fire.
-
P pelle@veganism.social shared this topic