Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
83 Indlæg 41 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • amber@hear-me.socialA amber@hear-me.social

    @elfin
    Naughty naughty naughty Flock.
    Flock needs a good spanking.😏

    elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
    elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
    elfin@mstdn.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #73

    @amber I just had the most awful mental image and I'm going to share:

    Garett Langley in full bondage getting flogged.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • npars01@mstdn.socialN npars01@mstdn.social

      @elfin

      Corporate personhood -- a Constitutional heresy purchased by billionaires & oil oligarchs.
      https://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-hate-the-koch-brothers-part-1/

      https://www.gadgetreview.com/argentina-wants-ai-robots-to-run-non-human-corporations

      https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/2026/05/hawaii-corporations-political-money/687159/

      https://qz.com/ai-constitutional-rights-legal-personhood-implications-052726

      https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/02/if-corporations-are-people-they-should-act-like-it/385034/

      https://futurism.com/future-society/corporations-personhood-legal-court-death-penalty

      https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/history-corporate-personhood

      https://corporateaccountability.org/blog/outrageous-and-true-history-of-corporations-us-democracy/

      https://afj.org/article/corporate-power-reset-movement-updates-from-the-states/

      https://www.npr.org/2014/07/28/335288388/when-did-companies-become-people-excavating-the-legal-evolution

      Musk's & his cronies want AI corporations to be an unaccountability machine.
      https://www.gadgetreview.com/how-ai-data-centers-disconnecting-simultaneously-caused-a-1000-mile-disturbance

      https://minnesotareformer.com/2026/07/28/elon-musks-ai-company-sues-minnesota-attorney-general-ellison-over-nudification-ban/

      https://s-usih.org/2011/11/roots-of-corporate-personhood/

      elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
      elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
      elfin@mstdn.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #74

      @Npars01 That's a lot of links. And looking at them, you can be sure you're preaching to the choir.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sofiav@mastodon.onlineS sofiav@mastodon.online

        @thomkennon @elfin that's basically just the US population density map? Does every single town have these?

        elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
        elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
        elfin@mstdn.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #75

        @sofiav @thomkennon Not *every*.

        But you remember the oxycontin problem where a drug company gave doctors incentives to (over)perscribe and we ended up with like a million opiate addicts? That was a lot of doctors.

        Ok, Flock is sort of like that as they said everything cops wanted to hear and City Councils, who, in my personal experience are fucking idiots) are alwayshappy with shiny and blinking lights and we can solve your crimes. And Cities got addicted.

        Now is the come down. Hee hee.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • elfin@mstdn.socialE elfin@mstdn.social

          @cthulku @ZenHeathen @thomkennon OK, assume that all I know about Canada is Toronto because my buddy's Mother lives there and she and I are pals so I antagonize her occasionally. (She's like 83 or something, battle axe).

          And Vancouver because my Other buddy's mother lives there.

          So, what's up Kelowna (I have to pull up a map because I'm an ignorant American) ... Oh, it makes a nice triangle with Spokane and Seattle. Now that I know where it is, please esplain why this is funny.

          zenheathen@beige.partyZ This user is from outside of this forum
          zenheathen@beige.partyZ This user is from outside of this forum
          zenheathen@beige.party
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #76

          @elfin Haven't so much as been nearby in forty years, and the distance between me and there is... roughly New York to Los Angeles. I'll refer you to my friend, @fname

          fname@kamloops.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • assimilateborg@kind.socialA assimilateborg@kind.social

            @doctorwhom @elfin *were. As I suppose you did something to those beasts. 😁

            elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
            elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
            elfin@mstdn.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #77

            @assimilateborg @doctorwhom Not Sven. He does not engage in such shenanigans as his better half would kill him.

            doctorwhom@mastodon.socialD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F failedlyndonlarouchite@mas.to

              @elfin

              sigh

              this is a legal demand letter

              maybe the reason is that Flock thinks it can scare people off by the cost of litigation, and has nothing at all to do with what Flock does or doesn't think about thier right to privacy

              @doctorwhom
              @JohnJBurnsIII
              @tony

              @knutson_brain

              elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
              elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
              elfin@mstdn.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #78

              @failedLyndonLaRouchite @doctorwhom @JohnJBurnsIII @tony @knutson_brain Oh we know.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • zenheathen@beige.partyZ zenheathen@beige.party

                @elfin I'm sorry.™️ @thomkennon

                elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                elfin@mstdn.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #79

                @ZenHeathen @thomkennon 😆

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • elfin@mstdn.socialE elfin@mstdn.social

                  @cthulku @ZenHeathen @thomkennon OK, assume that all I know about Canada is Toronto because my buddy's Mother lives there and she and I are pals so I antagonize her occasionally. (She's like 83 or something, battle axe).

                  And Vancouver because my Other buddy's mother lives there.

                  So, what's up Kelowna (I have to pull up a map because I'm an ignorant American) ... Oh, it makes a nice triangle with Spokane and Seattle. Now that I know where it is, please esplain why this is funny.

                  cthulku@zeroes.caC This user is from outside of this forum
                  cthulku@zeroes.caC This user is from outside of this forum
                  cthulku@zeroes.ca
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #80

                  @elfin

                  It's a place where monied Berta shitheads dream of retiring to, and in the meanwhile they generally spend too much money vacationing there. Having a timeshare there is part of the "big truck, lake lot, quad, snowmobile" aspirational goals of a lot of the grosser people in Alberta.

                  @ZenHeathen @thomkennon

                  elfin@mstdn.socialE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • zenheathen@beige.partyZ zenheathen@beige.party

                    @elfin Haven't so much as been nearby in forty years, and the distance between me and there is... roughly New York to Los Angeles. I'll refer you to my friend, @fname

                    fname@kamloops.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                    fname@kamloops.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                    fname@kamloops.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #81

                    @ZenHeathen
                    I’m sorry, what was the question?

                    @elfin

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • cthulku@zeroes.caC cthulku@zeroes.ca

                      @elfin

                      It's a place where monied Berta shitheads dream of retiring to, and in the meanwhile they generally spend too much money vacationing there. Having a timeshare there is part of the "big truck, lake lot, quad, snowmobile" aspirational goals of a lot of the grosser people in Alberta.

                      @ZenHeathen @thomkennon

                      elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                      elfin@mstdn.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                      elfin@mstdn.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #82

                      @cthulku @ZenHeathen @thomkennon Oh ... so it's sorta like Lake Tahoe, or Burbank in LA. (or Orange County), with more snow. I totally gotcha.

                      Yeah, that tracks.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • elfin@mstdn.socialE elfin@mstdn.social

                        @assimilateborg @doctorwhom Not Sven. He does not engage in such shenanigans as his better half would kill him.

                        doctorwhom@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                        doctorwhom@mastodon.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
                        doctorwhom@mastodon.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #83

                        @elfin @assimilateborg

                        Lets be honest, after being married for ten or twenty years wives should be able to kill their husbands, get insurgence, and suffer no legal consequences.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                        Svar
                        • Svar som emne
                        Login for at svare
                        • Ældste til nyeste
                        • Nyeste til ældste
                        • Most Votes


                        • Log ind

                        • Login or register to search.
                        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                        Graciously hosted by data.coop
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Hjem
                        • Seneste
                        • Etiketter
                        • Populære
                        • Verden
                        • Bruger
                        • Grupper