Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Reminder to look down during your autumn

Reminder to look down during your autumn

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
10 Indlæg 4 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
    wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
    wallflower@beige.party
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    Reminder to look down during your autumn

    chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC michaelporter@ottawa.placeM ferngirl@det.socialF 3 Replies Last reply
    1
    0
    • wallflower@beige.partyW wallflower@beige.party

      Reminder to look down during your autumn

      chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      chrismcobble@mstdn.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @Wallflower

      I looked down earlier and posted a picture. Copycat 😛

      I tease…

      wallflower@beige.partyW 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

        @Wallflower

        I looked down earlier and posted a picture. Copycat 😛

        I tease…

        wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
        wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
        wallflower@beige.party
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @chrismcobble
        I bet my >22k pics could debate who copied who 😜

        chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • wallflower@beige.partyW wallflower@beige.party

          @chrismcobble
          I bet my >22k pics could debate who copied who 😜

          chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
          chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
          chrismcobble@mstdn.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @Wallflower

          Only 22k? Rookie numbers.

          You got really good fast though….

          😉

          wallflower@beige.partyW 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

            @Wallflower

            Only 22k? Rookie numbers.

            You got really good fast though….

            😉

            wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
            wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
            wallflower@beige.party
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @chrismcobble
            Thats on my phone currently. Not what I have in other storage. I move my pics.

            chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • wallflower@beige.partyW wallflower@beige.party

              @chrismcobble
              Thats on my phone currently. Not what I have in other storage. I move my pics.

              chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
              chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
              chrismcobble@mstdn.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              @Wallflower

              I understand. I had to take photography for my major in college. I had one shoot that was 15k pics. So I may actually have you beaten on this one small thing 😉

              The real question that I’m actually concerned about your answer for is this…how do you back them up, and how many backup copies do you have? That’s really important. Maybe not every butterfly picture is crucial, but I know you have some that are.

              wallflower@beige.partyW 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC chrismcobble@mstdn.social

                @Wallflower

                I understand. I had to take photography for my major in college. I had one shoot that was 15k pics. So I may actually have you beaten on this one small thing 😉

                The real question that I’m actually concerned about your answer for is this…how do you back them up, and how many backup copies do you have? That’s really important. Maybe not every butterfly picture is crucial, but I know you have some that are.

                wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
                wallflower@beige.partyW This user is from outside of this forum
                wallflower@beige.party
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #7

                @chrismcobble
                Not well enough.
                I have some on one drive, some on external hard drive.
                I'm pretty sure I've lost anything from my son's baby years if not printed or scanned digitally.

                chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • wallflower@beige.partyW wallflower@beige.party

                  @chrismcobble
                  Not well enough.
                  I have some on one drive, some on external hard drive.
                  I'm pretty sure I've lost anything from my son's baby years if not printed or scanned digitally.

                  chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                  chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                  chrismcobble@mstdn.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #8

                  @Wallflower

                  Ughh. That’s the worst. You might consider getting a copy on a flash drive as well. I also use BackBlaze, it’s $100 a year and backs up your whole computer. Google Drive from your phone to your MacBook, then BackBlaze maybe? That would be three copies at least. I also about every 6 months back up to an microSD card and put it in a fireproof safe. I also do a second microSD and take it to my friend’s house and he keeps it in his safe. I’m an idiot. But I probably won’t lose much 😛

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • wallflower@beige.partyW wallflower@beige.party

                    Reminder to look down during your autumn

                    michaelporter@ottawa.placeM This user is from outside of this forum
                    michaelporter@ottawa.placeM This user is from outside of this forum
                    michaelporter@ottawa.place
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #9

                    @Wallflower @PeterLG I do! (But I look up at night 😉)
                    I saved a woolly bear from certain doom this afternoon by moving it to a safer place than the one it was crawling across…

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • wallflower@beige.partyW wallflower@beige.party

                      Reminder to look down during your autumn

                      ferngirl@det.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                      ferngirl@det.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                      ferngirl@det.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #10

                      @Wallflower oooh nice find!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                      Svar
                      • Svar som emne
                      Login for at svare
                      • Ældste til nyeste
                      • Nyeste til ældste
                      • Most Votes


                      • Log ind

                      • Login or register to search.
                      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                      Graciously hosted by data.coop
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Hjem
                      • Seneste
                      • Etiketter
                      • Populære
                      • Verden
                      • Bruger
                      • Grupper