the tech industry is about to invent books
-
@hellomiakoda @MattBinder Portal and Portal 2 both suck. I asked Claude to work on them and it was done in a minute and a half. I didn't enjoy them at all.
@mek2600 @hellomiakoda @MattBinder Obviously because that's the digital version meant for AI. My homebrew Donkey Kong project is kicking off tomorrow now that I have the fire department's ePortal OK for the flaming barrels so long as I keep it to less than 50 people in the building. Just hope the gorilla keeps on task, as that lame-ass consultant whinged that "Throwing barrels is not a natural behavior for gorillas." Duh. That's why I spent so much time training them. But they do seem unmotivated, Maybe I had better rile them up beforehand. Can you imagine how mortifying it would be if the gorillas weren't hell bent on throwing barrels and making everything on fire?
This is clearly my best idea since Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. As usual, drinks *after.* The Fire Department ePortal insisted on it almost as much as the Spider-Man stunt coordinator.
But the ePortal's endless questioning gave me an idea to make sure no one sneaks out to the open bar before I get out of costume: I will lock the doors before we begin. It's just for the 15-20 minute of the actual show, so no late admissions!
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder How about "do not use the theft slop machine and do the task yourself"?
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder I am becoming convinced that calling all of these tech mofos epistemological zombies is wrong, because if you aim for the zombie brain you'd be targetting a vital organ.
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
There are followers in the world of dance who feel their brains aren't sufficiently used. They learn to become leaders and/or succumb to line dancing, each of which is a greater mental challenge.
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder Personal computers were once described as "bicycles for the mind".
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder Gyms? I predict gulags and gas chambers as the tech bro answer to massive unemployment and social unrest.
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder wait till he finds out what the roots of "gym" are.

-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder it won't ever be that creative.
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder I think it's too late for most of them, the brain damage has already set in. So many people already can't make a single decision without consulting their "AI" god of choice.
What they've done, is invented a braindead religion (which is really saying something given my general opinion of religion).
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder Coming to a Library near you!
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder Can't wait for crosswords to be invented...
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder knowledge gain is currently grinding to a halt. Why publish anything if big tech bros take it for free (=steal it) and make money with it. We need a second api free , human-only Internet
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder I just want to reach into Andrew's mouth and pull out his stomach, MK style.
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder and thinking
-
the tech industry is about to invent books
@MattBinder if this this is how we get billionaires to build libraries, I mean exclusive subscription only clubs with free subscriptions to a place that would have the equipment to expand your mind, I might be for it.
-
@MattBinder just wait until they reinvent libraries!
@cross @MattBinder They have already downloaded them from the Internets. And their AI can recite them.
-
K kramse@helvede.net shared this topic