A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
-
@DopaScout @holger @AppleWoi Es zwingt Sie niemand in meine Timeline. Sie dürfen sich gerne nach mehr Niveau umschauen.
@Emathion @DopaScout @AppleWoi
Haha, jetzt kommt die Siez-Keule. Und das von einem Account der keine, oder unzureichende Alternativen Texte schreibt, Texte deutsch markiert, aber Englisch schreibt, usw #plonk.
-
@skittles Sie dürfen sich gerne Ihr eigenes Urteil anmaßen.
@Emathion Nicht nur bilden, gleich anmaßen darf ich mir das

-
ich glaube Leuten mangelt es eher an Verständnis für den Zusammenhang zwischen dem Aufkommen der Slopware und dem epistemischen Zusammenbruch, welcher den neuen Faschismus begleitet
@kami_kadse Davon könnte ich auch betroffen sein: Ich bin der Meinung, dass die immense Verminderung ganzer Bevölkerungsschichten an eigenständigem Denken dabei ebenfalls eine enorme Rolle spielt.
-
@Emathion Nicht nur bilden, gleich anmaßen darf ich mir das

Unangenehme Person ist das, du hast natürlich 100% recht.
-
@kami_kadse Davon könnte ich auch betroffen sein: Ich bin der Meinung, dass die immense Verminderung ganzer Bevölkerungsschichten an eigenständigem Denken dabei ebenfalls eine enorme Rolle spielt.
dahingestellt, ob es "Verminderung" ist, nimmst du die Entwicklung wahr. Slop trägt dazu bei.
-
Bevor KI Mainstream wurde, waren CGI (computergenerierte Bilder) Filme im Trend. Nicht wirklich anders. Wenn ein Cartoon mittels KI nett gemacht ist und das im Abspann steht oder er ein Wasserzeichen hat, dann ist das meiner Meinung nach nicht falsch. Es kann eine ganz neue Kunstform entstehen, wo ich mich nicht anmaße, darüber zu richten.
@Emathion@chaos.social @holger@hellinger.wtf @AppleWoi@mastodon.social
Mir geht es auch nicht im Cartoons oder klar deklarierte Bilder/Videos, sondern um Täuschungen
-
A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
@Emathion the only time I will permit a racist to enter a hospital is for its trip to the morgue.
-
A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
@Emathion
Brilliant -
@HHD@mastodon.social @Emathion@chaos.social
My favourite statement of 2025 is
"Nationalism is cabalistic geography."
Nationalism and the tooth fairy - not too far apart!I misread that as cannibalistic.
Which is also true. And pertinent.
The leapards will eat their faces.
-
@Emathion a fukkin ai made this video and it sucks hard
-
A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
Oh, that’s SSO good
-
@Emathion@chaos.social
I think the idea of showing how our systems could collapse if fascism takes over is good and important. But does it really need to be an AI-generated, undisclosed video?
I’d be curious to know which AI tool was used to make it. Hopefully not one from a company that is enabling or even actively supporting fascism.I'm so frustrated. I can't tell it's AI. What gave it away?
I'm deeply concerned now, I can't trust any video at all.
-
A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
@Emathion this may be semi-realistic in some locations but where I live, mostly native people so it would not be so extreme. It is very exteme and narrow view but the point is made.
I am a foreigner in a foreign land.
-
@Emathion a fukkin ai made this video and it sucks hard
-
I'm so frustrated. I can't tell it's AI. What gave it away?
I'm deeply concerned now, I can't trust any video at all.
@springdiesel @DopaScout @Emathion for me it was the fact it couldn’t pronounce very straightforward French words right. Then I noticed the old man’s hair never moves, and the scene with the aircraft sealed it. It just looked wrong.
-
A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
@Emathion Unfortunately, not the French.
It's signed by Leeno Daash, a guy making AI videos on instagram/FB promoting #AI using ironic topics about Africa etc. He seems to sit in Italy.You see how important it is nowadays to always name the source! If you take a video from somewhere else name the original link, please. You say you were a journalist: then you should know that!
-
@Emathion i like the idea of showcasing that people from other countries are invaluable for what they bring to the table.
But I *really* don't like the spin of "you *must* bring something to the table or you'll still be deemed unworthy of help"
@Laird_Dave This. We have the human right for asylum. @Emathion
-
@Emathion leider wird dieser Film kaum von dem gesehen für die er gedacht ist. Hier sitzen wahrscheinlich nur die, die wissen nicken.
I think those people who should see this film are not here. I think here are mostly people who sit watching this.... and nod.... sadly
-
@Emathion@chaos.social
Wenn das ein "Problem" ist, dann habe ich dieses Problem gerne und werde weiterhin darauf hinweisen. Faschismus besteht nicht nur aus Politiker*innen und ihren Wähler*innen. Auch Unternehmen, die ihn unterstützen oder davon profitieren, gehören dazu. Wenn deren Produkte und Dienste genutzt werden, trägt das letztlich ebenfalls dazu bei, dem Faschismus mehr Macht zu geben.
Undeklarierte KI-Videos und -Bilder sind ebenfalls alles andere als harmlos. Sie tragen dazu bei, dass wir immer weniger wissen, welchen Bildern und Videos wir noch vertrauen können. -
@springdiesel @DopaScout @Emathion for me it was the fact it couldn’t pronounce very straightforward French words right. Then I noticed the old man’s hair never moves, and the scene with the aircraft sealed it. It just looked wrong.
@Nicovel0 @DopaScout @Emathion
Thanks. I feel a little better that my poor French had a lot to do with my failure to identify it.