Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
17 Indlæg 17 Posters 35 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

    I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

    yannc@piaille.frY This user is from outside of this forum
    yannc@piaille.frY This user is from outside of this forum
    yannc@piaille.fr
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #5

    @sundogplanets
    I can hear Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody 😆

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

      I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

      zynmaster@troet.cafeZ This user is from outside of this forum
      zynmaster@troet.cafeZ This user is from outside of this forum
      zynmaster@troet.cafe
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #6

      @sundogplanets 😍

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

        I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

        jjdavis@infosec.exchangeJ This user is from outside of this forum
        jjdavis@infosec.exchangeJ This user is from outside of this forum
        jjdavis@infosec.exchange
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #7

        @sundogplanets Gilbert & Sullivan? "I am the very model of a modern Major General..."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

          I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

          btschumy@mas.toB This user is from outside of this forum
          btschumy@mas.toB This user is from outside of this forum
          btschumy@mas.to
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #8

          @sundogplanets They don’t believe in little bites, do they.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

            I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

            the_turtle@polyglot.cityT This user is from outside of this forum
            the_turtle@polyglot.cityT This user is from outside of this forum
            the_turtle@polyglot.city
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #9

            @sundogplanets goaaaaaaatlips....

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

              I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

              peace@mstdn.caP This user is from outside of this forum
              peace@mstdn.caP This user is from outside of this forum
              peace@mstdn.ca
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #10

              @sundogplanets

              😂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                evelinesulman@akademienl.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                evelinesulman@akademienl.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                evelinesulman@akademienl.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #11

                @sundogplanets yeah, certainly! After designing a new curriculum that will not satisfy all my colleagues...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                  I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                  rozeboosje@masto.aiR This user is from outside of this forum
                  rozeboosje@masto.aiR This user is from outside of this forum
                  rozeboosje@masto.ai
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #12

                  @sundogplanets I didn't know it and now I do.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                    I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                    flowermob@mastodon.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                    flowermob@mastodon.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                    flowermob@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #13

                    @sundogplanets We need more pics of your cat!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                      I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                      thefalcon@tech.lgbtT This user is from outside of this forum
                      thefalcon@tech.lgbtT This user is from outside of this forum
                      thefalcon@tech.lgbt
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #14

                      @sundogplanets

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                        I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                        bamfingle@cyberplace.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                        bamfingle@cyberplace.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                        bamfingle@cyberplace.social
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #15

                        @sundogplanets The pictures loaded super slowly for me, and I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Nope, that's a legit description.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                          I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                          claus@hachyderm.ioC This user is from outside of this forum
                          claus@hachyderm.ioC This user is from outside of this forum
                          claus@hachyderm.io
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #16

                          @sundogplanets I'm dazzled by the bling on that black goat.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • sundogplanets@mastodon.socialS sundogplanets@mastodon.social

                            I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.

                            benroyce@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                            benroyce@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                            benroyce@mastodon.social
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #17

                            @sundogplanets

                            me too goat

                            me too

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            0
                            • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                            Svar
                            • Svar som emne
                            Login for at svare
                            • Ældste til nyeste
                            • Nyeste til ældste
                            • Most Votes


                            • Log ind

                            • Login or register to search.
                            Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                            Graciously hosted by data.coop
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Hjem
                            • Seneste
                            • Etiketter
                            • Populære
                            • Verden
                            • Bruger
                            • Grupper