Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. "I have nothing to hide."

"I have nothing to hide."

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
83 Indlæg 61 Posters 150 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

    "I have nothing to hide."

    False.

    You have medical history

    You have financial behavior

    You have location patterns

    You have political views

    You have relationship data

    Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

    pepintheshort@ieji.deP This user is from outside of this forum
    pepintheshort@ieji.deP This user is from outside of this forum
    pepintheshort@ieji.de
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #6

    @Tutanota I tried what that guy on YouTube said: when people tell me they have nothing to hide I ask them to share their email password with me. I promise to do no wrong at all, I'd just login occasionally, read some emails and leave. No damage, no writing, no deleting, no traces left. So far they all refused 😐

    crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC falcennial@mastodon.socialF rhoot@mastodon.gamedev.placeR ukeleleeric@mstdn.socialU 4 Replies Last reply
    0
    • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

      "I have nothing to hide."

      False.

      You have medical history

      You have financial behavior

      You have location patterns

      You have political views

      You have relationship data

      Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

      jo69@mastodon.socialJ This user is from outside of this forum
      jo69@mastodon.socialJ This user is from outside of this forum
      jo69@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #7

      @Tutanota genau so ist es 👏👏👏❤️

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

        "I have nothing to hide."

        False.

        You have medical history

        You have financial behavior

        You have location patterns

        You have political views

        You have relationship data

        Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

        pnairolf@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
        pnairolf@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
        pnairolf@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #8

        @Tutanota And what is legal today could be illegal tomorrow

        mo@mastodon.mlM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

          "I have nothing to hide."

          False.

          You have medical history

          You have financial behavior

          You have location patterns

          You have political views

          You have relationship data

          Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

          cockneylaurie@mastodonapp.ukC This user is from outside of this forum
          cockneylaurie@mastodonapp.ukC This user is from outside of this forum
          cockneylaurie@mastodonapp.uk
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #9

          @Tutanota

          Not just financial behaviour but also passwords/access to your finances which crooks would love to gather up and use to steal all your money!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pnairolf@mastodon.socialP pnairolf@mastodon.social

            @Tutanota And what is legal today could be illegal tomorrow

            mo@mastodon.mlM This user is from outside of this forum
            mo@mastodon.mlM This user is from outside of this forum
            mo@mastodon.ml
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #10

            @pnairolf even funnier, sometimes illegallness may backpropagate! The fact, that it was legal back then, doesn't guarantee anything

            like, by Russian constitution, laws cannot have reverse power, but then they introduced concept of «ongoing crime»

            basically, if you posted something, while it's still available — it's subject to the most recent law. You posted a quote of an opposition politician, and don't removed it when they were declared extremist? You're now guilty of spreading extremist information. No, forgetting is not an excuse

            @Tutanota

            goose@fosstodon.orgG 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

              "I have nothing to hide."

              False.

              You have medical history

              You have financial behavior

              You have location patterns

              You have political views

              You have relationship data

              Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

              337guanacos@xarxa.cloud3 This user is from outside of this forum
              337guanacos@xarxa.cloud3 This user is from outside of this forum
              337guanacos@xarxa.cloud
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #11

              @Tutanota
              - I have nothing to hide.

              - Let me watch you poop.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                "I have nothing to hide."

                False.

                You have medical history

                You have financial behavior

                You have location patterns

                You have political views

                You have relationship data

                Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                pypebros@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                pypebros@mastodon.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                pypebros@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #12

                @Tutanota you only have nothing to hide until someone decide they will harm you because you're different.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                  "I have nothing to hide."

                  False.

                  You have medical history

                  You have financial behavior

                  You have location patterns

                  You have political views

                  You have relationship data

                  Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                  vegafjord@bustyvelbolet.noV This user is from outside of this forum
                  vegafjord@bustyvelbolet.noV This user is from outside of this forum
                  vegafjord@bustyvelbolet.no
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #13

                  @Tutanota You also expose your peers privacy.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                    "I have nothing to hide."

                    False.

                    You have medical history

                    You have financial behavior

                    You have location patterns

                    You have political views

                    You have relationship data

                    Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                    bart@floss.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                    bart@floss.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                    bart@floss.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #14

                    @Tutanota It may be hard to realize but a lot of people don't care about hiding those things either.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                      "I have nothing to hide."

                      False.

                      You have medical history

                      You have financial behavior

                      You have location patterns

                      You have political views

                      You have relationship data

                      Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                      D This user is from outside of this forum
                      D This user is from outside of this forum
                      donigula@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #15

                      @Tutanota they have made a machine that can bypass HIPPA/doctor-patient confidentiality laws. If your doctor asks AI "my patient has xyz..." AI knows who the doctor is talking about because the system says you had an appointment around then, and you google similar symptoms...

                      You may find yourself out of a job or you may find yourself not getting jobs or promotions because of a medical condition. Best believe that's the plan.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                        "I have nothing to hide."

                        False.

                        You have medical history

                        You have financial behavior

                        You have location patterns

                        You have political views

                        You have relationship data

                        Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                        tock@corteximplant.comT This user is from outside of this forum
                        tock@corteximplant.comT This user is from outside of this forum
                        tock@corteximplant.com
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #16

                        @Tutanota Under perfect surveillance, everyone is a criminal.

                        Crime and law is a subjective construct, not an objective one. If it was, courts, trials and appeals wouldn't exist.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                          "I have nothing to hide."

                          False.

                          You have medical history

                          You have financial behavior

                          You have location patterns

                          You have political views

                          You have relationship data

                          Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                          tuutw@mastodon.nlT This user is from outside of this forum
                          tuutw@mastodon.nlT This user is from outside of this forum
                          tuutw@mastodon.nl
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #17

                          @Tutanota You have something to protect.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                            "I have nothing to hide."

                            False.

                            You have medical history

                            You have financial behavior

                            You have location patterns

                            You have political views

                            You have relationship data

                            Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                            loyhena@eldritch.cafeL This user is from outside of this forum
                            loyhena@eldritch.cafeL This user is from outside of this forum
                            loyhena@eldritch.cafe
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #18

                            @Tutanota

                            You have a butthole.

                            You got nothing to hide ? Then show the world your butthole. With your name written next to it, and the name of where you work.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                              "I have nothing to hide."

                              False.

                              You have medical history

                              You have financial behavior

                              You have location patterns

                              You have political views

                              You have relationship data

                              Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                              kotaro@kotaro.meK This user is from outside of this forum
                              kotaro@kotaro.meK This user is from outside of this forum
                              kotaro@kotaro.me
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #19

                              @Tutanota "You have your own value."

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                                "I have nothing to hide."

                                False.

                                You have medical history

                                You have financial behavior

                                You have location patterns

                                You have political views

                                You have relationship data

                                Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                                notknown@infosec.exchangeN This user is from outside of this forum
                                notknown@infosec.exchangeN This user is from outside of this forum
                                notknown@infosec.exchange
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #20

                                @Tutanota

                                It's not about hiding. It's about choice.

                                Giving over complete control of every facet of what makes me an individual to complete strangers , isn't something I would ever choose to do willingly.

                                Choice is what the tech industry has taken from everyone in exchange for their power and profit. Constant surveillance is only the latest layer.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                                  "I have nothing to hide."

                                  False.

                                  You have medical history

                                  You have financial behavior

                                  You have location patterns

                                  You have political views

                                  You have relationship data

                                  Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                                  flashmobofone@mstdn.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  flashmobofone@mstdn.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  flashmobofone@mstdn.social
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #21

                                  @Tutanota And privacy is a basic right, not a privilege for people with nothing to hide.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                                    "I have nothing to hide."

                                    False.

                                    You have medical history

                                    You have financial behavior

                                    You have location patterns

                                    You have political views

                                    You have relationship data

                                    Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                                    crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                    crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                    crazyeddie@mastodon.social
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #22

                                    @Tutanota Right. If I ain't got nothing to hide I ain't got no life.

                                    At this point I think it's our psychology we want to hide the most. It's also the toughest now. If we don't, then we're fed exactly what is needed to make us think the way certain people want us to think. So if you want to think for yourself, protect your psychology and don't let people know it too well.

                                    Don't cast your pearl before swine.

                                    But again, if you don't care to think for yourself--if you don't like it--then ...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • pepintheshort@ieji.deP pepintheshort@ieji.de

                                      @Tutanota I tried what that guy on YouTube said: when people tell me they have nothing to hide I ask them to share their email password with me. I promise to do no wrong at all, I'd just login occasionally, read some emails and leave. No damage, no writing, no deleting, no traces left. So far they all refused 😐

                                      crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                      crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                      crazyeddie@mastodon.social
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #23

                                      @pepintheshort @Tutanota Did you offer them anything?

                                      Someone did that to me but they offered me a free email account and I said, "Yeah, sure...whatever. Here you go."

                                      I've heard a coke can go a long way. Give someone a Coke and then ask your ridiculous favor.

                                      pepintheshort@ieji.deP 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • tutanota@mastodon.socialT tutanota@mastodon.social

                                        "I have nothing to hide."

                                        False.

                                        You have medical history

                                        You have financial behavior

                                        You have location patterns

                                        You have political views

                                        You have relationship data

                                        Privacy was never about hiding crimes. It was always about owning your life.

                                        bishopjoey@writing.exchangeB This user is from outside of this forum
                                        bishopjoey@writing.exchangeB This user is from outside of this forum
                                        bishopjoey@writing.exchange
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #24

                                        @Tutanota And louder for the folks in the back: Orwell's 1984 was a *warning* not an *instruction manual*.

                                        And yet? Here we are.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • the_universality@mastodon.novotnykrystof.comT the_universality@mastodon.novotnykrystof.com

                                          @Tutanota "I have nothing to hide" ... "How did the scammer got my phone number?"

                                          "I have nothing to hide" ... "What is all this spam I'm getting?"

                                          "I have nothing to hide" ... "How did you know I was going to this restaurant?"

                                          "I have nothing to hide" ... "Why's this advertisement so accurate?"

                                          "I have nothing to hide" ... "Data breach? What? My medical records are in?!"

                                          "I have nothing to hide" ... 'Security Message: Someone logged into your account'..."I don't remember logging in today."

                                          crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          crazyeddie@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                                          crazyeddie@mastodon.social
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #25

                                          @The_Universality @Tutanota "I have nothing to hide." ... "Why am I being arrested for having my Nixon out?"

                                          the_universality@mastodon.novotnykrystof.comT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper