Summer was surprised when I started packing an adventure backpack.
-
Summer was surprised when I started packing an adventure backpack.
The fog was so thick you couldn't see much of anything.
Exercise is the point so away we went.
We couldn't see the ocean while we were standing on the beach.
Stick throwing and retrieving happened anyway.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon -
Summer was surprised when I started packing an adventure backpack.
The fog was so thick you couldn't see much of anything.
Exercise is the point so away we went.
We couldn't see the ocean while we were standing on the beach.
Stick throwing and retrieving happened anyway.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon@NorcalGma2
So much joy there! Thank you for sharing these. -
Summer was surprised when I started packing an adventure backpack.
The fog was so thick you couldn't see much of anything.
Exercise is the point so away we went.
We couldn't see the ocean while we were standing on the beach.
Stick throwing and retrieving happened anyway.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon@NorcalGma2 Good morning! You can almost throw a fetching stick out of this dimension.
-
Summer was surprised when I started packing an adventure backpack.
The fog was so thick you couldn't see much of anything.
Exercise is the point so away we went.
We couldn't see the ocean while we were standing on the beach.
Stick throwing and retrieving happened anyway.
Fun was had.
Good morning Mastodon.
#Summer #DogsOfMastodon -
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
