Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. “I think if you live long enough, you become a migrant from another timeline.

“I think if you live long enough, you become a migrant from another timeline.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
booksbookstodonfredagsbog
20 Indlæg 10 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

    “I think if you live long enough, you become a migrant from another timeline. There’s the world you learn to navigate as you enter adulthood, and then that world slips away from you by degrees, and after a while there’s nothing left of it, but you’re still here.”

    Exit Party. Emily St. John Mandel.

    #Books
    #Bookstodon
    #Fredagsbog

    katerclochard@mstdn.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
    katerclochard@mstdn.socialK This user is from outside of this forum
    katerclochard@mstdn.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #11

    @CiaraNi
    Ich bin schon lange aus der Zeit gefallen.

    ciarani@mastodon.greenC 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

      “I think if you live long enough, you become a migrant from another timeline. There’s the world you learn to navigate as you enter adulthood, and then that world slips away from you by degrees, and after a while there’s nothing left of it, but you’re still here.”

      Exit Party. Emily St. John Mandel.

      #Books
      #Bookstodon
      #Fredagsbog

      sierrakim@mastodon.nzS This user is from outside of this forum
      sierrakim@mastodon.nzS This user is from outside of this forum
      sierrakim@mastodon.nz
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #12

      @CiaraNi I resisted buying this the last time I was in the Mayflower bookshop because I already had five books, but now I'm regretting my strength of will. 🙂

      ciarani@mastodon.greenC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sdarlington@mas.toS sdarlington@mas.to

        @CiaraNi No, I’m still young and it’s everyone else who has it wrong.

        ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
        ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
        ciarani@mastodon.green
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #13

        @sdarlington Sounds about right to me

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • akamran@indieweb.socialA akamran@indieweb.social

          @CiaraNi wow. Yes.

          ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
          ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
          ciarani@mastodon.green
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #14

          @akamran Yes, agreed - it's a fine observation

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • katerclochard@mstdn.socialK katerclochard@mstdn.social

            @CiaraNi
            Ich bin schon lange aus der Zeit gefallen.

            ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
            ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
            ciarani@mastodon.green
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #15

            @Katerclochard Det er jeg også. Og det går.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • d_a_n_a@mstdn.socialD d_a_n_a@mstdn.social

              @CiaraNi

              New Emily St. John Mandel? Fabulous. Gotta put in an order.

              #bookstodon

              ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
              ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
              ciarani@mastodon.green
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #16

              @d_a_n_a I'm halfway through and fully enjoying it. I hope you enjoy it, when you get to it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sierrakim@mastodon.nzS sierrakim@mastodon.nz

                @CiaraNi I resisted buying this the last time I was in the Mayflower bookshop because I already had five books, but now I'm regretting my strength of will. 🙂

                ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                ciarani@mastodon.green
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #17

                @sierrakim I am not finished, only halfway through, but I think I can safely recommend it already

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • witewulf@cyberplace.socialW witewulf@cyberplace.social

                  @CiaraNi @Nickiquote give the TV adaptation of Station Eleven a go, too. It’s different from the book in a few significant ways, but I really enjoyed both as they each made the most of their respective mediums (media?)

                  ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                  ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                  ciarani@mastodon.green
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #18

                  @WiteWulf I am not into films or TV, so I'll stick with the books. Glad to hear the TV adaptation is good for those who fancy it.

                  @Nickiquote

                  tokeriis@helvede.netT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • eivind@fribygda.noE eivind@fribygda.no

                    @CiaraNi Not acquired by my library yet, but I asked them to notify me when they do so I can get in line as early as possible 🙂

                    ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                    ciarani@mastodon.greenC This user is from outside of this forum
                    ciarani@mastodon.green
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #19

                    @eivind They opened up here for reservations back in March, six months before the library edition was released. I was signed up for notification and happened to see it arrive in real time so I nabbed a top spot in the queue. The library app says 9 people are currently in the queue for my copy, so I will make sure not to dilly-dally. I hope you get a copy too soon 👍🏻

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ciarani@mastodon.greenC ciarani@mastodon.green

                      @WiteWulf I am not into films or TV, so I'll stick with the books. Glad to hear the TV adaptation is good for those who fancy it.

                      @Nickiquote

                      tokeriis@helvede.netT This user is from outside of this forum
                      tokeriis@helvede.netT This user is from outside of this forum
                      tokeriis@helvede.net
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #20

                      @CiaraNi @WiteWulf @Nickiquote Actually the adaptation is one of the best I have ever seen. Its a really good series, fabulous acting.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      Svar
                      • Svar som emne
                      Login for at svare
                      • Ældste til nyeste
                      • Nyeste til ældste
                      • Most Votes


                      • Log ind

                      • Login or register to search.
                      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                      Graciously hosted by data.coop
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Hjem
                      • Seneste
                      • Etiketter
                      • Populære
                      • Verden
                      • Bruger
                      • Grupper