Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. For me, the final stages of work always seem to take the longest!

For me, the final stages of work always seem to take the longest!

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
fantasydragonprincedndfantasyartillustration
3 Indlæg 2 Posters 11 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • petrichor@socel.netP This user is from outside of this forum
    petrichor@socel.netP This user is from outside of this forum
    petrichor@socel.net
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    For me, the final stages of work always seem to take the longest! That's why I like to save something fun to paint at the end, to keep me motivated when I'm in danger to start to overthink every brush stroke. Now it's finally time to add some colour to this baby dragon! 🎉

    #fantasy #dragonprince #dnd #fantasyart #illustration

    oddtail@meow.socialO 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    0
    • petrichor@socel.netP petrichor@socel.net

      For me, the final stages of work always seem to take the longest! That's why I like to save something fun to paint at the end, to keep me motivated when I'm in danger to start to overthink every brush stroke. Now it's finally time to add some colour to this baby dragon! 🎉

      #fantasy #dragonprince #dnd #fantasyart #illustration

      oddtail@meow.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
      oddtail@meow.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
      oddtail@meow.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @Petrichor

      This is gorgeous. I love the, I don't even know what to call it, the texture of colour that you use.

      petrichor@socel.netP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • oddtail@meow.socialO oddtail@meow.social

        @Petrichor

        This is gorgeous. I love the, I don't even know what to call it, the texture of colour that you use.

        petrichor@socel.netP This user is from outside of this forum
        petrichor@socel.netP This user is from outside of this forum
        petrichor@socel.net
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @oddtail thank you! It's mainly watercolors, with some colored pencils in some areas 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
        Svar
        • Svar som emne
        Login for at svare
        • Ældste til nyeste
        • Nyeste til ældste
        • Most Votes


        • Log ind

        • Login or register to search.
        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
        Graciously hosted by data.coop
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Hjem
        • Seneste
        • Etiketter
        • Populære
        • Verden
        • Bruger
        • Grupper