Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I signed up for the Paris Marathon on April 12, 2026.

I signed up for the Paris Marathon on April 12, 2026.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
parismarathon
419 Indlæg 5 Posters 9.9k Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

    If you follow the #WRRC on this platform, you'll be pleased to know that a few other #RunnersOfMastodon race in Copenhagen today:
    - @ethanweed is bib 38128
    - @folfdk is bib 35482
    (and probably some more; let me know)

    My good colleague Chris Peters also races (bib 7205).

    If you're in the crowd in Copenhagen and see them out there, cheer them on. It matters much more than you think.

    4/x

    #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

    askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
    askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
    askekammer@mastodon.online
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #385

    Maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way. #WRRC

    5/x

    https://helvede.net/@folfdk/117302348666953375

    #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

    askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    0
    • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

      Maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way. #WRRC

      5/x

      https://helvede.net/@folfdk/117302348666953375

      #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
      askekammer@mastodon.online
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #386

      #WRRC 21.1k done!

      A last-minute change, I followed the 1:50 pacers instead of the 1:55s. I felt good on the starting line; today was the day.

      I raced hard, and executed my plan to the last detail. When I finished, I had just about emptied the tank; I gave it all.

      I'm most happy with the result. The finish time is one thing, but being able to control my race while pushing myself hard is what makes me proud now.

      Distance: 21.1k
      Pace: 5'11"

      6/x

      #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

        #WRRC 21.1k done!

        A last-minute change, I followed the 1:50 pacers instead of the 1:55s. I felt good on the starting line; today was the day.

        I raced hard, and executed my plan to the last detail. When I finished, I had just about emptied the tank; I gave it all.

        I'm most happy with the result. The finish time is one thing, but being able to control my race while pushing myself hard is what makes me proud now.

        Distance: 21.1k
        Pace: 5'11"

        6/x

        #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

        askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
        askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
        askekammer@mastodon.online
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #387

        🚨NEW PR 🚨

        On the #WRRC 21.1k, I broke one of the time limits I have long eyed but not really believed I could touch. Finishing in 1:49:40, I beat that limit with 20 sec and improved my PR with 1:46.

        Crossing the finish line, knowing I did this, was a pristine feeling of pure joy. I'm so happy.

        I had four goals for the race:
        1. Focus on joyful running ✅
        2. Stay in control of my race ✅
        3. Finish in less than 1:55:00 ✅
        4. Become World Champion ❌

        7/x

        #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

        folfdk@helvede.netF tanyakaroli@expressional.socialT askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

          🚨NEW PR 🚨

          On the #WRRC 21.1k, I broke one of the time limits I have long eyed but not really believed I could touch. Finishing in 1:49:40, I beat that limit with 20 sec and improved my PR with 1:46.

          Crossing the finish line, knowing I did this, was a pristine feeling of pure joy. I'm so happy.

          I had four goals for the race:
          1. Focus on joyful running ✅
          2. Stay in control of my race ✅
          3. Finish in less than 1:55:00 ✅
          4. Become World Champion ❌

          7/x

          #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

          folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
          folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
          folfdk@helvede.net
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #388

          @askekammer

          3 out of 4 is pretty good!!

          Congratulations Aske! 🎉

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

            🚨NEW PR 🚨

            On the #WRRC 21.1k, I broke one of the time limits I have long eyed but not really believed I could touch. Finishing in 1:49:40, I beat that limit with 20 sec and improved my PR with 1:46.

            Crossing the finish line, knowing I did this, was a pristine feeling of pure joy. I'm so happy.

            I had four goals for the race:
            1. Focus on joyful running ✅
            2. Stay in control of my race ✅
            3. Finish in less than 1:55:00 ✅
            4. Become World Champion ❌

            7/x

            #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

            tanyakaroli@expressional.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
            tanyakaroli@expressional.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
            tanyakaroli@expressional.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #389

            @askekammer tre ud af fire - ikke dårligt! Og sikke en flot tid! 🏆

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

              🚨NEW PR 🚨

              On the #WRRC 21.1k, I broke one of the time limits I have long eyed but not really believed I could touch. Finishing in 1:49:40, I beat that limit with 20 sec and improved my PR with 1:46.

              Crossing the finish line, knowing I did this, was a pristine feeling of pure joy. I'm so happy.

              I had four goals for the race:
              1. Focus on joyful running ✅
              2. Stay in control of my race ✅
              3. Finish in less than 1:55:00 ✅
              4. Become World Champion ❌

              7/x

              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
              askekammer@mastodon.online
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #390

              After #WRRC, I went for a recovery run to see how my body was doing.

              The verdict: all is good. I felt strong and enjoyed the evening run as the sun began to set.

              After around 7.5k, my left leg started to feel tired, and then I stopped running. No need to push it today.

              Distance: 7.66k
              Pace: 5'08"

              Malmö Marathon in 10 days.

              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

              folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                After #WRRC, I went for a recovery run to see how my body was doing.

                The verdict: all is good. I felt strong and enjoyed the evening run as the sun began to set.

                After around 7.5k, my left leg started to feel tired, and then I stopped running. No need to push it today.

                Distance: 7.66k
                Pace: 5'08"

                Malmö Marathon in 10 days.

                #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                folfdk@helvede.net
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #391

                @askekammer

                That's a pretty amazing easy run after your PB in the half marathon!

                If you're comfortable at that pace.... I'm obviously impressed 😀

                askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • folfdk@helvede.netF folfdk@helvede.net

                  @askekammer

                  That's a pretty amazing easy run after your PB in the half marathon!

                  If you're comfortable at that pace.... I'm obviously impressed 😀

                  askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                  askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                  askekammer@mastodon.online
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #392

                  @folfdk

                  Truth be told, I was very surprised when I saw the pace after the run. I ran by a guided run in the Nike Run Club app, which means I "ran blind" and did not get any feedback about distance or pace along the way. I do tend to be faster on tracks than on roads, but I did not expect this.

                  I need to actively bring the pace down on the next couple of runs. Otherwise, I will blow up at the Malmö Marathon, and I do *not* want that.

                  folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                    @folfdk

                    Truth be told, I was very surprised when I saw the pace after the run. I ran by a guided run in the Nike Run Club app, which means I "ran blind" and did not get any feedback about distance or pace along the way. I do tend to be faster on tracks than on roads, but I did not expect this.

                    I need to actively bring the pace down on the next couple of runs. Otherwise, I will blow up at the Malmö Marathon, and I do *not* want that.

                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                    folfdk@helvede.net
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #393

                    @askekammer

                    I'm not used to running on the feeling, but I'm feeling like it would be good for me. I don't run with my phone or even headphones though, so it's not so easy 😅

                    Regarding the Malmö Marathon:

                    You've had your hard training sessions, and done the work to get you to the finish line.
                    Een had a very good training session this Sunday at the WRRC!! 😀

                    The next 9 days are definitely mostly about getting ready and feeling fresh!

                    Even Jacob Sommer Simonsen struggles with that!

                    folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • folfdk@helvede.netF folfdk@helvede.net

                      @askekammer

                      I'm not used to running on the feeling, but I'm feeling like it would be good for me. I don't run with my phone or even headphones though, so it's not so easy 😅

                      Regarding the Malmö Marathon:

                      You've had your hard training sessions, and done the work to get you to the finish line.
                      Een had a very good training session this Sunday at the WRRC!! 😀

                      The next 9 days are definitely mostly about getting ready and feeling fresh!

                      Even Jacob Sommer Simonsen struggles with that!

                      folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                      folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                      folfdk@helvede.net
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #394

                      @askekammer

                      Hvis du har overskud, så snakker de lidt om det i seneste afsnit af sidelinjen.

                      Sidelinjen: S5E37 - VM landevej optakt

                      Adresse på afsnit: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/sidelinjen/episodes/S5E37---VM-landevej-optakt-e3p0ilo

                      Mediefil: https://anchor.fm/s/ec448bc0/podcast/play/125896824/https%3A%2F%2Fd3ctxlq1ktw2nl.cloudfront.net%2Fstaging%2F2026-8-17%2F432116164-44100-2-bfc3ae7543c4.mp3

                      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • folfdk@helvede.netF folfdk@helvede.net

                        @askekammer

                        Hvis du har overskud, så snakker de lidt om det i seneste afsnit af sidelinjen.

                        Sidelinjen: S5E37 - VM landevej optakt

                        Adresse på afsnit: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/sidelinjen/episodes/S5E37---VM-landevej-optakt-e3p0ilo

                        Mediefil: https://anchor.fm/s/ec448bc0/podcast/play/125896824/https%3A%2F%2Fd3ctxlq1ktw2nl.cloudfront.net%2Fstaging%2F2026-8-17%2F432116164-44100-2-bfc3ae7543c4.mp3

                        askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                        askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                        askekammer@mastodon.online
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #395

                        @folfdk

                        Jeg har 25 minutter i bilen til og fra arbejde, så jeg lyttede til det i dag.

                        Det var lidt en rodebutik af en podcast (siger podcast-forskeren/-underviseren), men der var bestemt interessante pointer.

                        Tak for anbefalingen.

                        folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                          @folfdk

                          Jeg har 25 minutter i bilen til og fra arbejde, så jeg lyttede til det i dag.

                          Det var lidt en rodebutik af en podcast (siger podcast-forskeren/-underviseren), men der var bestemt interessante pointer.

                          Tak for anbefalingen.

                          folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                          folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                          folfdk@helvede.net
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #396

                          @askekammer

                          Mega rodebutik! Det skulle jeg have sagt! 🫣

                          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • folfdk@helvede.netF folfdk@helvede.net

                            @askekammer

                            Mega rodebutik! Det skulle jeg have sagt! 🫣

                            askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                            askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                            askekammer@mastodon.online
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #397

                            @folfdk

                            Det behøvede du nu ikke. Det var interessant at høre noget anderledes, end jeg er vant til. 🙂

                            askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                              After #WRRC, I went for a recovery run to see how my body was doing.

                              The verdict: all is good. I felt strong and enjoyed the evening run as the sun began to set.

                              After around 7.5k, my left leg started to feel tired, and then I stopped running. No need to push it today.

                              Distance: 7.66k
                              Pace: 5'08"

                              Malmö Marathon in 10 days.

                              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                              askekammer@mastodon.online
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #398

                              A short and easy run, where I focused on not running fast.

                              After a couple of long and exhausting days, keeping the pace down was no problem. I never got past that sluggish feeling you sometimes have on a run. It was how it was.

                              The setting sun was beautiful, though, and my daughter kept me company on her bike.

                              Distance: 6.05k
                              Pace: 5'43"

                              Malmö Marathon in eight days.

                              #running #mastorundk #everyrunhasapurpose

                              folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                A short and easy run, where I focused on not running fast.

                                After a couple of long and exhausting days, keeping the pace down was no problem. I never got past that sluggish feeling you sometimes have on a run. It was how it was.

                                The setting sun was beautiful, though, and my daughter kept me company on her bike.

                                Distance: 6.05k
                                Pace: 5'43"

                                Malmö Marathon in eight days.

                                #running #mastorundk #everyrunhasapurpose

                                folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                folfdk@helvede.net
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #399

                                @askekammer

                                Great work!

                                Must be nice with company! 🤩

                                I hope you keep up the good work, tapering for the next PR in Malmö!!!!

                                askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • folfdk@helvede.netF folfdk@helvede.net

                                  @askekammer

                                  Great work!

                                  Must be nice with company! 🤩

                                  I hope you keep up the good work, tapering for the next PR in Malmö!!!!

                                  askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                  askekammer@mastodon.online
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #400

                                  @folfdk

                                  Company was nice - until she decided I ran too slow and then rushed home on her own instead of supporting her old dad.

                                  folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                    @folfdk

                                    Company was nice - until she decided I ran too slow and then rushed home on her own instead of supporting her old dad.

                                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                    folfdk@helvede.net
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #401

                                    @askekammer

                                    😂😂😂

                                    The young ones nowadays!
                                    *Shakes fist at cloud*

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                      A short and easy run, where I focused on not running fast.

                                      After a couple of long and exhausting days, keeping the pace down was no problem. I never got past that sluggish feeling you sometimes have on a run. It was how it was.

                                      The setting sun was beautiful, though, and my daughter kept me company on her bike.

                                      Distance: 6.05k
                                      Pace: 5'43"

                                      Malmö Marathon in eight days.

                                      #running #mastorundk #everyrunhasapurpose

                                      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                      askekammer@mastodon.online
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #402

                                      I started the day with an early long run (to get it done in time before the baptism of my nephew).

                                      It was hard. My left leg felt tired almost before I began, and there were headwinds for the first 7k. Then I did a gazillion(/16) laps on the tracks and ran back home. It got better, the longer I ran.

                                      This was not the run I hoped for, but that is just how it is sometimes. Onwards.

                                      Distance: 21.1k
                                      Pace: 5'49"

                                      Malmö Marathon in 7 days.

                                      #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                                      folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                        I started the day with an early long run (to get it done in time before the baptism of my nephew).

                                        It was hard. My left leg felt tired almost before I began, and there were headwinds for the first 7k. Then I did a gazillion(/16) laps on the tracks and ran back home. It got better, the longer I ran.

                                        This was not the run I hoped for, but that is just how it is sometimes. Onwards.

                                        Distance: 21.1k
                                        Pace: 5'49"

                                        Malmö Marathon in 7 days.

                                        #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                                        folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                        folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                        folfdk@helvede.net
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #403

                                        @askekammer

                                        Are there any track related things that might explain the left leg issue?

                                        Is it under a bit more strain than the right leg doing all the left turns on the track?

                                        I've heard people mention that you shouldn't run in lane 1 for training 🫣

                                        I hope your leg will feel fine soon!

                                        And congratulations with the nephew!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                          @folfdk

                                          Det behøvede du nu ikke. Det var interessant at høre noget anderledes, end jeg er vant til. 🙂

                                          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                          askekammer@mastodon.online
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #404

                                          @folfdk

                                          For god ordens skyld: Det nye afsnit, hvor de følger op på #WRRC, var rigtigt godt. Meget bedre struktur, meget mindre snakken-i-munden på hinanden og (synes jeg) betydeligt mere substans. Det var jeg rigtigt glad for at høre i bilen i dag.

                                          folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper