Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I signed up for the Paris Marathon on April 12, 2026.

I signed up for the Paris Marathon on April 12, 2026.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
parismarathon
419 Indlæg 5 Posters 9.9k Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

    I started the day with an early long run (to get it done in time before the baptism of my nephew).

    It was hard. My left leg felt tired almost before I began, and there were headwinds for the first 7k. Then I did a gazillion(/16) laps on the tracks and ran back home. It got better, the longer I ran.

    This was not the run I hoped for, but that is just how it is sometimes. Onwards.

    Distance: 21.1k
    Pace: 5'49"

    Malmö Marathon in 7 days.

    #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
    folfdk@helvede.net
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #403

    @askekammer

    Are there any track related things that might explain the left leg issue?

    Is it under a bit more strain than the right leg doing all the left turns on the track?

    I've heard people mention that you shouldn't run in lane 1 for training 🫣

    I hope your leg will feel fine soon!

    And congratulations with the nephew!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

      @folfdk

      Det behøvede du nu ikke. Det var interessant at høre noget anderledes, end jeg er vant til. 🙂

      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
      askekammer@mastodon.online
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #404

      @folfdk

      For god ordens skyld: Det nye afsnit, hvor de følger op på #WRRC, var rigtigt godt. Meget bedre struktur, meget mindre snakken-i-munden på hinanden og (synes jeg) betydeligt mere substans. Det var jeg rigtigt glad for at høre i bilen i dag.

      folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

        @folfdk

        For god ordens skyld: Det nye afsnit, hvor de følger op på #WRRC, var rigtigt godt. Meget bedre struktur, meget mindre snakken-i-munden på hinanden og (synes jeg) betydeligt mere substans. Det var jeg rigtigt glad for at høre i bilen i dag.

        folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
        folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
        folfdk@helvede.net
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #405

        @askekammer

        Det er lidt op og ned synes jeg.

        Jeg tror også det må være svært at lave det afsnit før løbet, med alt det pres der er på og tanker der flyder ud over det hele !

        askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • folfdk@helvede.netF folfdk@helvede.net

          @askekammer

          Det er lidt op og ned synes jeg.

          Jeg tror også det må være svært at lave det afsnit før løbet, med alt det pres der er på og tanker der flyder ud over det hele !

          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
          askekammer@mastodon.online
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #406

          @folfdk

          Helt sikkert.

          Og så er jeg jo professionelt fascineret af, at de ikke lige starter hver episode med at præsentere podcasten og sig selv. Jeg har den i mit feed nu, men de gør det ikke så nemt for nye lyttere at komme ombord. De laver den tydeligvis mere for sig selv end for lytterne - og dén passion har jeg stor respekt for.

          folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

            @folfdk

            Helt sikkert.

            Og så er jeg jo professionelt fascineret af, at de ikke lige starter hver episode med at præsentere podcasten og sig selv. Jeg har den i mit feed nu, men de gør det ikke så nemt for nye lyttere at komme ombord. De laver den tydeligvis mere for sig selv end for lytterne - og dén passion har jeg stor respekt for.

            folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
            folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
            folfdk@helvede.net
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #407

            @askekammer

            Jeg synes, som ren amatør, også at det er sjovt at gøre hvordan forskellige podcasts bliver lavet.

            Og høre lidt om hvor meget/lidt tid der bliver brugt for at gøre det "klart til afsendelse".

            Jeg stødte på en podcast på et tidspunkt hvor jeg egentlig rigtig gerne ville høre det, men der var en høj frekvent lyd relativt ofte, som jeg tænker man snildt kunne være kommet af med, men måske de ikke selv har hørt den...

            I forhold til lyd var dette afsnit godt!
            https://omny.fm/shows/daniel-and-kellys-extraordinary-universe/sound-featuring-audio-wizard-mat-keselman

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

              I started the day with an early long run (to get it done in time before the baptism of my nephew).

              It was hard. My left leg felt tired almost before I began, and there were headwinds for the first 7k. Then I did a gazillion(/16) laps on the tracks and ran back home. It got better, the longer I ran.

              This was not the run I hoped for, but that is just how it is sometimes. Onwards.

              Distance: 21.1k
              Pace: 5'49"

              Malmö Marathon in 7 days.

              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
              askekammer@mastodon.online
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #408

              The last shake-out run before Malmö Marathon the day after tomorrow.

              Kid was sick today, so it became an evening run (after dinner), and that just never works really well for me. I'm a morning person.

              Nevertheless, it all went well. I ran a bit faster than I had planned.

              However, my left leg is still not exactly at 100%. I look forward to the race on Saturday, but I recalibrate my expectations and measurements of success.

              Distance: 6.51k
              Pace: 5'26"

              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

              folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                The last shake-out run before Malmö Marathon the day after tomorrow.

                Kid was sick today, so it became an evening run (after dinner), and that just never works really well for me. I'm a morning person.

                Nevertheless, it all went well. I ran a bit faster than I had planned.

                However, my left leg is still not exactly at 100%. I look forward to the race on Saturday, but I recalibrate my expectations and measurements of success.

                Distance: 6.51k
                Pace: 5'26"

                #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                folfdk@helvede.net
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #409

                @askekammer

                Well done!

                I'm sure your body and mind will find the right balance on race day, whatever that means.

                Sounds like the kid's all right after a day of relaxation 👍

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                  The last shake-out run before Malmö Marathon the day after tomorrow.

                  Kid was sick today, so it became an evening run (after dinner), and that just never works really well for me. I'm a morning person.

                  Nevertheless, it all went well. I ran a bit faster than I had planned.

                  However, my left leg is still not exactly at 100%. I look forward to the race on Saturday, but I recalibrate my expectations and measurements of success.

                  Distance: 6.51k
                  Pace: 5'26"

                  #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                  askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                  askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                  askekammer@mastodon.online
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #410

                  I should race Malmö Marathon today - but my left quadriceps ached too much yesterday for me to go. It's not too bad now, but I won't risk full-on injury through 42.2km.

                  I really, really wanted this race. I'm doing a lot of motivated reasoning right now about why participating would actually be a good idea.

                  But it wouldn't.

                  And I know that. Not participating is the right decision. Better safe than sorry and all that. There will be other races.

                  Still, in this very moment, my spirit is low.

                  folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                    I should race Malmö Marathon today - but my left quadriceps ached too much yesterday for me to go. It's not too bad now, but I won't risk full-on injury through 42.2km.

                    I really, really wanted this race. I'm doing a lot of motivated reasoning right now about why participating would actually be a good idea.

                    But it wouldn't.

                    And I know that. Not participating is the right decision. Better safe than sorry and all that. There will be other races.

                    Still, in this very moment, my spirit is low.

                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                    folfdk@helvede.net
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #411

                    @askekammer

                    I'll let Coach Bennet do the talking.

                    https://youtu.be/91b4kJcoCqQ?t=320
                    (Just a few minutes)

                    I feel your disappointment, this is not easy.

                    ...and then.

                    Remember to enjoy life.
                    Enjoy your family and some cake and a cocoa.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                      I should race Malmö Marathon today - but my left quadriceps ached too much yesterday for me to go. It's not too bad now, but I won't risk full-on injury through 42.2km.

                      I really, really wanted this race. I'm doing a lot of motivated reasoning right now about why participating would actually be a good idea.

                      But it wouldn't.

                      And I know that. Not participating is the right decision. Better safe than sorry and all that. There will be other races.

                      Still, in this very moment, my spirit is low.

                      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                      askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                      askekammer@mastodon.online
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #412

                      A short evening run to test my left-leg quadriceps. They still ache, even though I kept it slow. And I only had time for a brief run.

                      Not doing Malmö Marathon yesterday also means breaking my steak of 83 consecutive weeks with a 21.1k-or-longer run. Truth be told, I'm a little sad about that.

                      However, looking forward, we're now discussing marathon destinations for 2027. Rome, Stockholm, and Amsterdam are on the table.

                      Distance: 3.53k
                      Pace: 5'54"

                      #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                      folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                        A short evening run to test my left-leg quadriceps. They still ache, even though I kept it slow. And I only had time for a brief run.

                        Not doing Malmö Marathon yesterday also means breaking my steak of 83 consecutive weeks with a 21.1k-or-longer run. Truth be told, I'm a little sad about that.

                        However, looking forward, we're now discussing marathon destinations for 2027. Rome, Stockholm, and Amsterdam are on the table.

                        Distance: 3.53k
                        Pace: 5'54"

                        #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                        folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                        folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                        folfdk@helvede.net
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #413

                        @askekammer

                        Always nice to plan ahead for the next year! 😀

                        I hope you get a handle on the issue you're having! I don't have good ideas, other than trying to talk with a pro if it continues.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                          A short evening run to test my left-leg quadriceps. They still ache, even though I kept it slow. And I only had time for a brief run.

                          Not doing Malmö Marathon yesterday also means breaking my steak of 83 consecutive weeks with a 21.1k-or-longer run. Truth be told, I'm a little sad about that.

                          However, looking forward, we're now discussing marathon destinations for 2027. Rome, Stockholm, and Amsterdam are on the table.

                          Distance: 3.53k
                          Pace: 5'54"

                          #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                          askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                          askekammer@mastodon.online
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #414

                          A very calm run before going to see a physiotherapist tomorrow.

                          Distance: 3.53k
                          Pace: 5'53"

                          #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                          folfdk@helvede.netF askekammer@mastodon.onlineA 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                            A very calm run before going to see a physiotherapist tomorrow.

                            Distance: 3.53k
                            Pace: 5'53"

                            #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                            folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                            folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                            folfdk@helvede.net
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #415

                            @askekammer

                            I hope you get some good answers and advice tomorrow!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                              A very calm run before going to see a physiotherapist tomorrow.

                              Distance: 3.53k
                              Pace: 5'53"

                              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                              askekammer@mastodon.online
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #416

                              I had decided to not race Sydkystløbet today - but as I could change the distance from HM to 5k, I went..

                              I had planned to do a short run today anyway. But most importantly, I felt a need to go out and be part of the sport instead of lamenting my aching leg at home. Also, the weather was great. And my physiotherapist had ok'd it.

                              So off I went.

                              1/2

                              #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                              askekammer@mastodon.onlineA folfdk@helvede.netF 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                I had decided to not race Sydkystløbet today - but as I could change the distance from HM to 5k, I went..

                                I had planned to do a short run today anyway. But most importantly, I felt a need to go out and be part of the sport instead of lamenting my aching leg at home. Also, the weather was great. And my physiotherapist had ok'd it.

                                So off I went.

                                1/2

                                #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                                askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                askekammer@mastodon.onlineA This user is from outside of this forum
                                askekammer@mastodon.online
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #417

                                I warmed-up thoroughly before the race, yet I was very nervous at the starting line. How would this go?

                                I planned to run easy.

                                And then I raced the fastest 5k of my adult life. 🚨 NEW PR @ 23:48! 🚨

                                I raced my frustrations, self-pity, and anger. I raced my worry about what this is. I let loose. I enjoyed every second. And my leg didn't hurt.

                                I needed this. I'm don't know if racing hard was a smart move, but I'm glad I went to the race today.

                                2/2

                                #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                                folfdk@helvede.netF 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                  I had decided to not race Sydkystløbet today - but as I could change the distance from HM to 5k, I went..

                                  I had planned to do a short run today anyway. But most importantly, I felt a need to go out and be part of the sport instead of lamenting my aching leg at home. Also, the weather was great. And my physiotherapist had ok'd it.

                                  So off I went.

                                  1/2

                                  #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                                  folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  folfdk@helvede.net
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #418

                                  @askekammer

                                  That's a cliff hanger for sure!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • askekammer@mastodon.onlineA askekammer@mastodon.online

                                    I warmed-up thoroughly before the race, yet I was very nervous at the starting line. How would this go?

                                    I planned to run easy.

                                    And then I raced the fastest 5k of my adult life. 🚨 NEW PR @ 23:48! 🚨

                                    I raced my frustrations, self-pity, and anger. I raced my worry about what this is. I let loose. I enjoyed every second. And my leg didn't hurt.

                                    I needed this. I'm don't know if racing hard was a smart move, but I'm glad I went to the race today.

                                    2/2

                                    #running #MastoRunDK #EveryRunHasAPurpose

                                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                    folfdk@helvede.netF This user is from outside of this forum
                                    folfdk@helvede.net
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #419

                                    @askekammer

                                    What a comeback!!! 🤩🎉🎉

                                    I'm so happy for your leg! And for you to be able to get this experience today.

                                    I hope your will recover well and move into a positive off season, bring able to look back on a great year of running, with some of the best races of your life!

                                    Such a nice update 😊

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    Svar
                                    • Svar som emne
                                    Login for at svare
                                    • Ældste til nyeste
                                    • Nyeste til ældste
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Log ind

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                    Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Hjem
                                    • Seneste
                                    • Etiketter
                                    • Populære
                                    • Verden
                                    • Bruger
                                    • Grupper