Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. 3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit.

3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
throwbackthursd
18 Indlæg 18 Posters 3 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

    3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

    #ThrowbackThursday

    jackielovescompchem32@scicomm.xyzJ This user is from outside of this forum
    jackielovescompchem32@scicomm.xyzJ This user is from outside of this forum
    jackielovescompchem32@scicomm.xyz
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #9

    @chumblyface oh my God you're so beautiful.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

      3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

      #ThrowbackThursday

      withinity@mastodon.gamedev.placeW This user is from outside of this forum
      withinity@mastodon.gamedev.placeW This user is from outside of this forum
      withinity@mastodon.gamedev.place
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #10

      @chumblyface I hate those monitor things. I had one once for a few days and for some reason I felt like I could not move when I had it on. So I did literally nothing.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

        3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

        #ThrowbackThursday

        sadsquatch@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
        sadsquatch@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
        sadsquatch@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #11

        @chumblyface this is extremely good

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

          3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

          #ThrowbackThursday

          falcennial@mastodon.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
          falcennial@mastodon.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
          falcennial@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #12

          @chumblyface da Vincified 🤌

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

            3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

            #ThrowbackThursday

            jeffzugale@mastodon.artJ This user is from outside of this forum
            jeffzugale@mastodon.artJ This user is from outside of this forum
            jeffzugale@mastodon.art
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #13

            @chumblyface indeed you have!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

              3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

              #ThrowbackThursday

              V This user is from outside of this forum
              V This user is from outside of this forum
              vec88@mastodon.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #14

              @chumblyface the blessed virgin

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

                3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

                #ThrowbackThursday

                benroyce@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                benroyce@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
                benroyce@mastodon.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #15

                @chumblyface

                you done screwed up:

                now i'm sending you my prayers

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

                  3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

                  #ThrowbackThursday

                  yodaladywhooo@mastodon.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                  yodaladywhooo@mastodon.socialY This user is from outside of this forum
                  yodaladywhooo@mastodon.social
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #16

                  @chumblyface
                  You have!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

                    3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

                    #ThrowbackThursday

                    oscarfalcon@mastodon.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                    oscarfalcon@mastodon.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                    oscarfalcon@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #17

                    @chumblyface

                    Good one!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • chumblyface@mastodon.socialC chumblyface@mastodon.social

                      3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit. I was just being a goofball and taking selfies then I was like holy shit I have created a masterpiece.

                      #ThrowbackThursday

                      oblomov@sociale.networkO This user is from outside of this forum
                      oblomov@sociale.networkO This user is from outside of this forum
                      oblomov@sociale.network
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #18

                      @chumblyface amazing indeed

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                      Svar
                      • Svar som emne
                      Login for at svare
                      • Ældste til nyeste
                      • Nyeste til ældste
                      • Most Votes


                      • Log ind

                      • Login or register to search.
                      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                      Graciously hosted by data.coop
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Hjem
                      • Seneste
                      • Etiketter
                      • Populære
                      • Verden
                      • Bruger
                      • Grupper