when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
-
RE: https://mastodon.social/@heidilifeldman/117299033059288288
when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifices - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_retainer_sacrifices
@blogdiva I just want to draw on his head with markers. That's not weird right?
-
@ahhhhhhhhhhh @blogdiva This just in: @ahhhhhhhhhhh is Trans everyone. I didn't care because I didn't know but now that I do I still don't.

@glitterbean @blogdiva purrrrrrrrr
-
RE: https://mastodon.social/@heidilifeldman/117299033059288288
when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifices - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_retainer_sacrifices
@blogdiva i was going to respond to Heidi’s post with something like “this man is going to look great in a noose when justice finally catches up with him,” and thought it was maybe too harsh, but your response makes me think that maybe it just lacked the imagination to be harsh enough.
-
@glitterbean @blogdiva purrrrrrrrr
-
RE: https://mastodon.social/@heidilifeldman/117299033059288288
when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifices - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_retainer_sacrifices
-
RE: https://mastodon.social/@heidilifeldman/117299033059288288
when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifices - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_retainer_sacrifices
@blogdiva @JustaJason007 @heidilifeldman You had me at “Retainer Sacrifices”.
-
RE: https://mastodon.social/@heidilifeldman/117299033059288288
when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifices - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_retainer_sacrifices
@blogdiva I still wonder if Miller is going to pull a Hitler and become the US's next dictator.
-
@blogdiva I still wonder if Miller is going to pull a Hitler and become the US's next dictator.

@tk nah. we ain't gonna put that out in the universe.
-
RE: https://mastodon.social/@heidilifeldman/117299033059288288
when Trump dies, Stephen Miller should be entombed alive with him, so he can continue serving as his master’s demon in the afterlife
Ancient Egyptian retainer sacrifices - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_retainer_sacrifices
@blogdiva He probably figures in Hell he'll be giving out the napalm baths not receiving one.
-
@blogdiva @heidilifeldman let’s make sure Trump is upside down with some locks on his toes, and maybe a scythe right up against his neck. To make sure he can’t escape after death. https://archaeologymag.com/2026/08/grave-of-woman-anti-vampire-ritual-in-poland/
@suzannealdrich @blogdiva @heidilifeldman I mean… he came back once…
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic

