With some effort I bring you this photo of Musti being cuddly and staring at me, as is his way.
-
With some effort I bring you this photo of Musti being cuddly and staring at me, as is his way.
i hate those videos that say "cats don't really love you, they just want to mark you with their scent", like okay and why would they want to do that? huh? why?
and to the same people, has a cat never looked at you like this? has a cat never greeted you when you came home from somewhere outside? cause if they didn't, the problem was never the cat.
-
@sinituulia The Well-Dressed Sir, worshipping at your bosom


@sindarina He's so focused when he's feeling cuddly!
-
i hate those videos that say "cats don't really love you, they just want to mark you with their scent", like okay and why would they want to do that? huh? why?
and to the same people, has a cat never looked at you like this? has a cat never greeted you when you came home from somewhere outside? cause if they didn't, the problem was never the cat.
@burnitdown Quite. Cats are so affectionate if they trust you and you let them! Can't believe people can look at cats and not see all the social things they do...
As I'm typing this Karvinen has just tucked his face into the tum ruffles of Pörri, then Pörri grabbed his head between his front paws to hug him, thus causing Kerv to headbutt him in the chest, after which he gave Pörri's neck a brief bath. That was several seconds of a lot of feelings!
-
@burnitdown Quite. Cats are so affectionate if they trust you and you let them! Can't believe people can look at cats and not see all the social things they do...
As I'm typing this Karvinen has just tucked his face into the tum ruffles of Pörri, then Pörri grabbed his head between his front paws to hug him, thus causing Kerv to headbutt him in the chest, after which he gave Pörri's neck a brief bath. That was several seconds of a lot of feelings!
@sinituulia @burnitdown I'm horribly allergic to cats. Even strays on the street want to curl up on my face.
-
There's been a fairly wriggly Pörri on my lap as well, though he's much harder to properly photograph...
And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me... -
And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me...@sinituulia The Meow Gaze

-
And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me...@sinituulia I love a loving gaze.
-
@sinituulia The Meow Gaze

@sindarina He can gaze at me all day long!
-
@sinituulia I love a loving gaze.
@alexhaist Sometimes I think someone may have accidentally installed dog software instead of cat software, since I've previously ever only seen dogs do this...
-
@alexhaist Sometimes I think someone may have accidentally installed dog software instead of cat software, since I've previously ever only seen dogs do this...
@sinituulia my wife's cat did it the first time she was plopped into her lap at the rescue. These days, she crawls up her chest and puts a paw on her face until my wife meets her adoring gaze. It is the absolute cutest.
-
@sinituulia my wife's cat did it the first time she was plopped into her lap at the rescue. These days, she crawls up her chest and puts a paw on her face until my wife meets her adoring gaze. It is the absolute cutest.
@alexhaist Absolutely fantastic, 11/10.
Sometimes when I'm in bed Musti sits next to my head and slowly deliberately runs his claws through my hair. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's pretty cute, and stops once I pay attention to him.
-
@alexhaist Absolutely fantastic, 11/10.
Sometimes when I'm in bed Musti sits next to my head and slowly deliberately runs his claws through my hair. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's pretty cute, and stops once I pay attention to him.
@sinituulia what a love.
-
There's been a fairly wriggly Pörri on my lap as well, though he's much harder to properly photograph...
@sinituulia He looks so trusting. 🥺
-
@sinituulia He looks so trusting. 🥺
@SophiaFree He has no doubts that he will be cuddled as long as he wants to be! I fold like wet paper whenever a cat wants my attention
-
@SophiaFree He has no doubts that he will be cuddled as long as he wants to be! I fold like wet paper whenever a cat wants my attention
@sinituulia Very understandable.

-
There's been a fairly wriggly Pörri on my lap as well, though he's much harder to properly photograph...
@sinituulia awwww Pörri's smile

-
@sinituulia awwww Pörri's smile

@Linza He's such a contently pleased looking boy!
-
@alexhaist Absolutely fantastic, 11/10.
Sometimes when I'm in bed Musti sits next to my head and slowly deliberately runs his claws through my hair. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's pretty cute, and stops once I pay attention to him.
@sinituulia @alexhaist he's petting you
-
And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me...@sinituulia oh, the adoration in his eyes

-
And some more Musti being cuddly and staring at me. This is from yesterday.
The well dressed sir, he does like gazing at me... -
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
